E.B. Black

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
  • Literary Status:self-published
  • LocationUS Southwest

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:14 PM

I've been noticing some authors lately using hashtags to have chats with groups of people.

I was wondering what your favorite hashtag chats are (for readers and writers preferably)? Because I'd like to join a few of them in posting and reading the comments people post.

Visit my web-site for links to my twitter, blog, facebook, and a way to e-mail me: http://www.ebblack.com/

Want a FREE novel? Love ROMANCE and GREEK MYTHOLOGY? Then download Pandora's Mistake on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

2urtog3.jpg

#2 Darke

Darke

~Official AQC Cookie Provider~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts
  • Literary Status:self-published, unagented
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:I have several short stories published with online magazines such as Bewildering Stories and Aphelion, and part of the 7DS anthology SLAYERS. I have six books in a paranormal series self-published, and as of 2015, I write articles for Gaiam TV. See my blog for more details.

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:08 AM

The only one I use is #mywana. It means We Are Not Alone. It's great because it's one of the few writing hashtags that DOESN'T get spammed. I used to use #amwriting and #amediting, but the bot spam overtook it Oh, and anyone who thinks of spamming it, will get reported. We don't mind you posting links, but come and talk and hang out too.

~I am neither an author nor a writer; I am a storyteller with good grammar.~

darkes_cover_4_sparkletn.jpg Book2TN.jpg darkescovenwtTN.jpg demonthumbnail.jpg 4311642f-9dfa-4c08-ac6d-a6979476c6ce.jpg

3e1a6d8e-6529-475b-b08d-34d575e93531.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users