Disclaimer

Photo
- - - - -

Blog QuestionHaving Issues with Comments?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bigblackcat97

bigblackcat97

BOOGA BOOGA

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,978 posts
  • Literary Status:published, agented
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:NOT A DROP TO DRINK is a post-apocalyptic survival tale set in a world where freshwater is almost nonexistent. Available now from Katherine Tegen / Harper Collins.

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:29 AM

Hey all -

Does anyone else follow Jennifer Laughran's blog "Jennifer Represents" ?

I'm having trouble viewing comments on her blog and I don't know if it's a browser issue of mine or something that's going on for everyone. She's doing an open thread this month and I wanted to ask a question....

"Establishing the accuracy of quotes found on the internet is extraordinarily difficult." - Jane Austen

13112869.jpg   DUSt+Smaller.jpeg

#2 MarcyKate

MarcyKate

There can be only One.

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:My debut novel MONSTROUS will be out from HarperCollins Children’s Books in Winter 2015!

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:45 AM

Hey all -

Does anyone else follow Jennifer Laughran's blog "Jennifer Represents" ?

I'm having trouble viewing comments on her blog and I don't know if it's a browser issue of mine or something that's going on for everyone. She's doing an open thread this month and I wanted to ask a question....

Sure do. I just checked and the comments seem to be coming up fine. Maybe browser security settings?

#3 bigblackcat97

bigblackcat97

BOOGA BOOGA

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,978 posts
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:NOT A DROP TO DRINK is a post-apocalyptic survival tale set in a world where freshwater is almost nonexistent. Available now from Katherine Tegen / Harper Collins.

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:20 AM

Thanks MK - I will try Firefox. I've been following other blogs (and hers) with no issues so far, but just in this past week I'm not seeing the comments...

"Establishing the accuracy of quotes found on the internet is extraordinarily difficult." - Jane Austen

#4 bigblackcat97

bigblackcat97

BOOGA BOOGA

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,978 posts
  • LocationUS Midwest

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:19 AM

Hmmm..... still not working. I'm not sure what the issue is. Probably something with work internet, but of course my at home internet is not functioning. Ah well... such is life.

#5 Jean Oram

Jean Oram

Your friendly, neighborhood, all-purpose moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 9,125 posts
  • Literary Status:published, in-between agents
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:Indie publishing romance, magazine articles, etc., as well as traditionally published short stories.
  • City (optional):C-eh?-N-eh?-D-eh?

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:11 PM

Ooooh. I'm liking the open question thingy and the click on 'reply' to see what has been replied. Loving. It.

Here's a linky: http://literaticat.b...d-december.html

BBC, I had to click on the blog post's title to see the comments. Otherwise, it looked like there were no comments for the post. If that makes sense....

I love connecting with and helping other AQCers outside this forum as well. You can find me all over the place!

If you are looking for more about writing, you may find my blog helpful, as well as my Twitter feed:

*The Helpful Writer *Twitter *From The Write Angle

If you are a parent, you might be interested in my ideas on growing happy, healthy kids who'll thrive in this ever changing world (includes crafts, activities, games, articles, and fun!):
*Twitter *Blog *Pinterest *Facebook

Check it out! I write stuff (www.jeanoram.com):

ChampagneLemonDrops_20K1-e1363631144721.   Whiskey78k-e1383796585580.jpg   Rum-e1397057240802.jpg

FREE!               $2.99         NEW Release!

#6 bigblackcat97

bigblackcat97

BOOGA BOOGA

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,978 posts
  • LocationUS Midwest

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:37 PM

Jean - she does open question forum once a month - it's the best!

I'll try that, but I think I did that too and it didn't work. I think it's a work internet issue, for whatever reason. We'll see what happens when I use your link...

#7 Jean Oram

Jean Oram

Your friendly, neighborhood, all-purpose moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 9,125 posts
  • Literary Status:published, in-between agents
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:Indie publishing romance, magazine articles, etc., as well as traditionally published short stories.
  • City (optional):C-eh?-N-eh?-D-eh?

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:14 PM

Pesky school firewalls. Ask the kids how to get around it. There is always a way....

I love connecting with and helping other AQCers outside this forum as well. You can find me all over the place!

If you are looking for more about writing, you may find my blog helpful, as well as my Twitter feed:

*The Helpful Writer *Twitter *From The Write Angle

If you are a parent, you might be interested in my ideas on growing happy, healthy kids who'll thrive in this ever changing world (includes crafts, activities, games, articles, and fun!):
*Twitter *Blog *Pinterest *Facebook

Check it out! I write stuff (www.jeanoram.com):

ChampagneLemonDrops_20K1-e1363631144721.   Whiskey78k-e1383796585580.jpg   Rum-e1397057240802.jpg

FREE!               $2.99         NEW Release!

#8 bigblackcat97

bigblackcat97

BOOGA BOOGA

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,978 posts
  • LocationUS Midwest

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:09 AM

Oh... I'm familiar with a few proxy sites....

And of course the internet is down at home so I can't get on the open forum, and now she's in Big Sur (with Skyval!!!) so she's off the grid. I should've just had Skyval ask her my question in person..... Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users