Disclaimer

Photo
- - - - -

Elinor Cooper has joined Rochelle Stevens & Co.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jean Oram

Jean Oram

Your friendly, neighborhood, all-purpose moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 9,302 posts
  • Literary Status:published, self-published, in-between agents
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:New York Times bestselling romance author. Independent author with traditional publishing experience. Everything from magazines to newspapers to short stories to novels.
  • City (optional):C-eh?-N-eh?-D-eh?

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:54 AM

Elinor Cooper has joined Rochelle Stevens & Co. as an agent. Previously she was at AP Watt.

From today's Publisher's Lunch email.

If you have more info, feel free to share it in this thread. :)

I love connecting with and helping other AQCers outside this forum as well. You can find me all over the place!

If you are looking for more about writing, you may find my blog helpful, as well as my Twitter feed:

*The Helpful Writer *Twitter

If you are a parent, you might be interested in my ideas on growing happy, healthy kids who'll thrive in this ever changing world (includes crafts, activities, games, articles, and fun!):
*Twitter *Blog *Pinterest *Facebook

I write stuff (www.jeanoram.com)

#2 VonAngel

VonAngel

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  • Literary Status:unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:04 PM

Thanks, Jean! Gosh, I just love that you guys (and gals) keep us updated on agency news. :smile:

Here's more info per Rochelle Stevens & Co. (http://rochellesteve...-elinor-cooper/):

New Agent - Elinor Cooper

Rochelle Stevens & Co are delighted to announce the appointment of a new book agent, Elinor Cooper.

Founded in 1984, Rochelle Stevens & Co represents screenwriters and directors, and the film and television rights in books, including Deborah Moggach’s Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, released last year. Elinor will be their first agent to work exclusively with books.

Elinor Cooper was previously at AP Watt for eight years, working with Caradoc King and building her own list of clients. She brings with her writers of fiction, non-fiction and children’s books and will be expanding her list.

Elinor Cooper says: “I am thrilled to be joining such a dynamic and successful agency, helping them to expand and grow. It’s a fantastic opportunity to create a new books department within an established agency and I couldn’t be more excited about it.”

Rochelle Stevens and Frances Arnold say: “We are very happy at Elinor’s appointment. The authors and illustrators she has brought to the company are hugely talented and we know that Elinor’s good taste will grow a very interesting and exciting list. We can see not only the opportunities for selling the dramatic rights in their work, but also the potential of offering our writers and directors a new avenue for their aspirations in fiction.”

Posted Image
{MY BLOG}
Posted Image
lover of words writing for the soul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users