#1 mwsinclair

mwsinclair

Elephant with a trunk full of novels

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,611 posts
  • Literary Status:published, unagented, media
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Journalist covering U.S. nonprofits, foundations, and life in general. President and Chief Elephant Officer of Elephant's Bookshelf Press, LLC. Since establishing the company in 2012, we have published ten books, including short stories by several AQC writers and debut novels by AQC authors A.T. O'Connor (aka Cat Woods), "ScubaSteve" Carman, and R.S. Mellette. Heading into 2016, we're aiming to publish at least two books, including the second Mellette novel and an anthology. In 2015, I saw a few memoir/nonfiction pieces published in Red Fez. I expect to do more of that in 2016 and beyond, while also looking to add freelance editing and writing clients.

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

This article by a reporter whose sister ran in Monday's Boston Marathon probably doesn't really fit with what we do here, even in the nonfiction area. I mean, most of us are not trying to post investigative or on-the-scene reportage. But the lessons about interacting with people via Twitter and writing about personal tragedy can help in a variety of nonfiction contexts.

Do these guidelines for Twitter activity, etc., coincide with your experiences?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users