#1 J. Lea Lopez

J. Lea Lopez

Glamourscribe

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts
  • Literary Status:self-published, unagented
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:My work first appeared in Divine Dirt Quarterly and Oysters&Chocolate. Sadly, these are both out of print now. More recently, my short stories have appeared in two anthologies (The Spring and The Fall) from Elephant's Bookshelf Press. I have self published two novels and a short story collection.

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

B&N took a few weeks to finally get my short story anthology up on their site... and now it's up, but there's no description! it didn't pull either the short or the long description from Smashwords.

Any ideas how to fix it? The description is really short anyway, but right now it's impossible to tell what the book is, other than the sexy implications from the cover lol.

#2 Jean Oram

Jean Oram

Your friendly, neighborhood, all-purpose moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 9,301 posts
  • Literary Status:published, self-published, in-between agents
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:New York Times bestselling romance author. Independent author with traditional publishing experience. Everything from magazines to newspapers to short stories to novels.
  • City (optional):C-eh?-N-eh?-D-eh?

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

I would get SW to resend it to B&N. It likely just glitched and lost it.

Also I should note if people are using bolding or italics, etc., in their description for Kobo it ends up garbled over on Indigo--Kobo distributes to them. So while it might look pretty on Kobo, not so much on Indigo.

I love connecting with and helping other AQCers outside this forum as well. You can find me all over the place!

If you are looking for more about writing, you may find my blog helpful, as well as my Twitter feed:

*The Helpful Writer *Twitter

If you are a parent, you might be interested in my ideas on growing happy, healthy kids who'll thrive in this ever changing world (includes crafts, activities, games, articles, and fun!):
*Twitter *Blog *Pinterest *Facebook

I write stuff (www.jeanoram.com)

#3 J. Lea Lopez

J. Lea Lopez

Glamourscribe

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts
  • Literary Status:self-published, unagented
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:My work first appeared in Divine Dirt Quarterly and Oysters&Chocolate. Sadly, these are both out of print now. More recently, my short stories have appeared in two anthologies (The Spring and The Fall) from Elephant's Bookshelf Press. I have self published two novels and a short story collection.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

Thanks, Jean. I'll leave it be until next week when I update the file to include a link to the SNE purchase page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users