Dottie D.

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS South

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:33 PM

when someone has a query posted for critique, then they start a new post for revisions, I've been telling them to contact the moderator to have them merged into one thread. but i'm actually not sure how to help them contact the moderator. is it email? is there a tab somewhere?  

#22 AQCrew

AQCrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,740 posts
  • Literary Status:industry insider
  • LocationPacific Islands

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:09 AM

You click on our profile -- the Admins -- and send us a private message.

#23 Jackstar

Jackstar

Jackstar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 March 2015 - 01:26 PM

Hi there!

I recently posted a topic in the 250 words or less section and now that I am looking, it looks like I should have posted elsewhere because it is regarding my opening page. I was wondering how to delete a post so I am not posting the same thing twice.

Jackstar

#24 SheWrites

SheWrites

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:I have self published 2 books that are on Amazon. The Bachelor Farmers and The Way Back 'Round. <br />I have just completed my third manuscript, Emma's Folly, and feel I am ready for the traditional publishing experience.

Posted 25 July 2018 - 08:20 PM

Sorry, but do not find this a very user-friendly site.  

#25 mwsinclair

mwsinclair

Elephant with a trunk full of novels

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,726 posts
  • Literary Status:published, unagented, media
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Journalist covering U.S. nonprofits, foundations, and life in general. President and Chief Elephant Officer of Elephant's Bookshelf Press, LLC. Since establishing the company in 2012, we have published more than a dozen books, including several short story anthologies and debut novels by several AQC authors including "ScubaSteve" Carman and R.S. Mellette. Midway through 2018, we've already published our first nonfiction title, "Which the Days Never Know," and are putting together an omnibus collection of the Seasons Series of anthologies, with launch expected by the Christmas season. And in 2019, there will be much more, with news to come soon!

Posted 26 July 2018 - 11:05 AM

You're certainly entitled to your opinion. Care to suggest a place where things might be made more user-friendly?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users