Cdesouza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Literary Status:unagented
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:35 AM

Hello!

I've finished one novel recently that involves Nephilim, lesser-known angels and a bit of accidental time travel. Not part of a planned series.

I do however have one series planned - the second book is written, the first is still in rough shape - and I'm stuck, ironically on the world-building more than the other stuff. At any rate, nice to meet you all!

#122 sherilynnmarean@gmail.com

sherilynnmarean@gmail.com

Tiggrtou/Sheri Marean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 181 posts
  • Literary Status:self-published
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:release date is March 8th, 2016
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B5BJLZC

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:05 PM

Hello all.... I am new to the site and unagented/unpublished, still working on my synopsis and query's... for my first book in a series I am working on called. Draconis.  I love to read Paranormal Romance books and that is the genre that my book is as well...of course! LOL

#123 hartash897

hartash897

Beautiful Dreamer, Wake unto Me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:None as of yet, but have knowledge through friends.

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:40 AM

Hello lovely artists! My name is Ashley. I have been writing for as long as I can remember, and from what my family says I have been reading longer. I love to write YA Paranormal Novels, and I am currently working on what I hope will soon be my debut. I also dabble in YA Contemporary, but Magic is my passion. I am looking to find some like minded friend to talk with about our writing, and ideally I would like to form a crit partner relationship with some of the friends I make. If anyone is interested in getting to know each other, I am wide open to anyone and everyone!

Ashley

#124 hartash897

hartash897

Beautiful Dreamer, Wake unto Me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:None as of yet, but have knowledge through friends.

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:51 AM

Hello all.... I am new to the site and unagented/unpublished, still working on my synopsis and query's... for my first book in a series I am working on called. Draconis.  I love to read Paranormal Romance books and that is the genre that my book is as well...of course! LOL

Hi! I love Paranormal Romance as well! In fact that is what I write :) I am also unagented/unpublished. Draconis sounds interesting. I would love to know more about it! Dragons maybe?

#125 Marie Frebronze

Marie Frebronze

Supernaturalist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Midwest

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:18 PM

Hello, all!

My name is Marie. I'm 26 years old, and just started work on the second draft of my supernatural mystery/thriller/romance novel, Shattered Mosaic. My main character, Artemis, can be a real pain, so if he pops out to say something, don't take it personally! He's just stupidly anti-social. My novel would be classified as FIRMLY adult, as it contains plenty of sex, violence, and gore.

I do intend to make a series revolving around this novel, but as of yet, I have no clue what I should call it. I haven't even decided on themes for more books yet.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting everyone! Have a wonderful day!

"I’m no rabbit... I’m a phoenix. Beat me down, and I will be reborn in fire, stronger and stronger each time." - Artemis Wilder

My writing blog: http://mariefrebronze.tumblr.com

My real-life blog: http://cafeintellect.tumblr.com

#126 lidywilks

lidywilks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, self-published, unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:I've self-published a poetry chapbook on Smashwords.

Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:29 AM

Hi, I'm new to site! I'm unagented and unpublished, but I have self-published a poetry chapbook (and after much deliberation in publishing it with Finishing Line Press).

I'm currently in the throes of a rewrite of my work in progress, a YA contemporary fantasy novel about witches. I just recently had to iron out the kinks on how witch magic works in my book universe. Most of which I've researched and borrowed from Wicca religion and resources.

I'm also working on another poetry chapbook and my first full-length poetry collection. Which I've found a few possible small and independent presses to submit to in the near future.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. And Happy Friday!

#127 Joshua Conley

Joshua Conley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationUS Northwest

Posted 08 August 2015 - 04:16 AM

Salutations, minions of the shadows.

In the realm of the nether, I am Xul Cthon Monsuta, lord of the star realms and devour of dreams. Here on Earth, I'm Joshua, dad, husband, and middle management guy.

I didn't plan to focus my writing on paranormal and horror stories. Each of my stories turned to the dark side as though possessed. I initially contacted a priest to exorcise these tales but it was of no use and, after fearing for my soul, I gave in to the dark seduction of the twisted, so here I am.

#128 Kindlyunspoken

Kindlyunspoken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:I'm a journalist at a lifestyle magazine. I usually write about relationships and sex––the best topics ever!

Posted 23 December 2015 - 12:09 AM

So happy there's a group just for our kind––lovers of paranormal. YEAH! I'm an emerging writer and I'm completely obsessed with paranormal reads. I love when the unreal becomes real. 

#129 Jamaica305

Jamaica305

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 30 April 2016 - 11:16 PM

Hello all.... I am new to the site and unagented/unpublished, still working on my synopsis and query's... for my first book in a series I am working on called. Draconis. I love to read Paranormal Romance books and that is the genre that my book is as well...of course! LOL

Jah bless

#130 Jamaica305

Jamaica305

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 30 April 2016 - 11:18 PM

Hi there,I wanted to talk to you about myself and possibly looking at your work as a critique partner. I'm active duty military, a father of two (in a house of 6 which includes the cat), and part time writer. So I work full time, parent full time, and write before the sun goes down. I have no formal writing experience but that doesn't mean we can't help each other. I would love the opportunity to read your work and help where I can if you would let me. SCI FI is right up my alley and I'm sure I can be of some service
Jah bless

#131 oliviarose

oliviarose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2016 - 03:05 PM

Hi! I'm Olivia, writing under O.R Strange (yes, that's actually my surname), and i've just finished my first YA Paranormal novel called THE LAST BINDER. It has strong elements of horror throughout :)

I'm lucky enough to be from Wales in the UK, which is chock full of interesting paranormal stuff, (particularly witches and witch burnings, which is a major plotline in my book).

#132 J.A. Hunter

J.A. Hunter

Penmonkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 146 posts
  • Literary Status:self-published, unagented
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:I'm a proud indie publisher and full-time penmonkey with five books out.

Posted 22 June 2016 - 08:13 PM

Hey all, my name is James Hunter and I’m a writer, among other things. So just a little about me: I’m a former Marine Corps Sergeant, combat veteran, and pirate hunter (seriously). I’m also a member of The Royal Order of the Shellback—’cause that’s a real thing. I’ve also been a missionary and international aid worker in Bangkok, Thailand. And, a space-ship captain, can’t forget that.

Okay … the last one is only in my imagination.

I’ve been around this site for a while, but never got around to joining this group—which I’m finally rectifying. In terms of writing, I’m a full time indie-author, with five books under my belt. All are dark urban fantasy. 

#133 angelac334

angelac334

angelac334

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, published, unagented
  • LocationUS South
  • Publishing Experience:I published a small novella through Publish America. It was a horrible experience.

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:24 PM

Hello,

My name is Angela Conder and I write Paranormal/romance books. I am a mom and work and write when I can. I would love to be able to write full time, but just can't afford it. My novel is called When Worlds Collide. I am very proud of it and I am hoping to get it published soon.

#134 JeffJustWrites

JeffJustWrites

Hal ethrimi! (Keep writing!)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, self-published, unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:Seeking agent for a New Adult epistolary dark fantasy/horror novel.

Posted 12 November 2016 - 03:39 PM

Introductions again in order haha...hi, I'm Jeff. Self-published, unagented, emerging NA author working on my second project, a New Adult dark fantasy/horror epistolary novel (told through journals). Glad to find some like minded people who won't mind my inane rambling haha

My Perpetually Metamorphosing Query

At vahrai u ihlókéon. At u Atavithion. 

#135 Sophia Beaumont

Sophia Beaumont

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, self-published, unagented
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:Formerly published through Torquere Press, I self-published my books after they closed. Book one, The Spider's Web, is out now on Amazon with more to come. I'm still looking for an agent and a break into the "proper" publishing world.

Posted 08 March 2017 - 01:06 PM

Hello. I'm Sophia. I actually write mostly historical, but some contemporary. There's usually some kind of paranormal or magical twist, however. My current project is a Civil War-era murder mystery, in which the main character is trying to get justice for her husband's ghost.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users