2 replies to this topic

#1 Licentia

Licentia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • Literary Status:self-published
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Released my first novel, Blood Leverage, on June 17th! Currently available in both paperback and Kindle editions on Amazon.com Also, check out my giveaway at www.jshazzard.com

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:54 AM

Alright, so I just got Blood Leverage and its info on Goodreads, but it doesn't seem to want to let me add MY info and says something about needing a librarian to edit my author data FOR me? I'm confused. How would someone else know what I want posted there? A little help please!

#2 Licentia

Licentia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • Literary Status:self-published
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Released my first novel, Blood Leverage, on June 17th! Currently available in both paperback and Kindle editions on Amazon.com Also, check out my giveaway at www.jshazzard.com

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:58 AM

And okay, just figured it out. So I'll input the author profile as soon as Goodreads recognizes me as, uh, me.  :biggrin:

#3 Revo

Revo

King of Chat Summaries

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Literary Status:self-published, unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Blogs. Flash Fiction, Sports fans sites, assorted company memos, pestering fellow authors with inane question or suspect advice.

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:16 AM

I thought you looked like you.

http://www.amazon.co...ds=Abaddon Arms

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

-T. Roosevelt

At the end of the day, wishes are just a suggestion box ticket for dreams, and dreams, while entertaining, are not of substance. Achievement is won on the ground, not in the clouds.

--Me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users