#1 thom71gt

thom71gt

Author of the Covert World anthology

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, self-published
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Kobo, smashwords, google books

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:07 AM

I have finished my 5th and final book in my novella series "Covert World".

This is always the part that I struggle with; the book description. Here is what I have. Any help would be appreciated. Rip away, I have thick skin.

The book is called "Red Storm"

Tsunami’s have been destroying power plants along the coastlines all around the world. When the CIA realized they were possibly being caused on purpose, they got involved. Agent Lance Tucker found the source; a huge weather array, hidden in the middle of Siberia, but he has disappeared.

Sofia Kuzma was a brilliant young scientist. When she was recruited to work for eccentric billionaire, Dimitri Petrovich, she thought she found her calling; working with new technology to bring life giving rain to drought stricken areas of the world. However, when she mistakenly discovered the arrays true purpose, her world was turned upside down. After she found the one person she trusted dead, she went to the only place to find solace; The U.S. Embassy in Moscow.

Special Agent Blake MacKay is sent to a safe house in Moscow to get the data Sofia is protecting, find the missing agent and stop Petrovich at all costs. After an attack on the safe house, and bodies piling up, Blake starts to understand the lethality of his foe—and plan his attack.

Together with Sofia, they uncover a plot larger than either of them could imagine. With time working against him, Blake battles the frigid cold of Siberia and the will of a madman to avert the deaths of thousands of Americans and put the country into financial collapse.

#2 humbleservant

humbleservant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationAustralia/New Zealand
  • Publishing Experience:Writing articles for the school Newz Paper and for ALLKPOP.COM

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:39 PM

There are some people out there so stupid they don't even know what power plants are. I think you should start the book description with something to do with the character

#3 humbleservant

humbleservant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Publishing Experience:Writing articles for the school Newz Paper and for ALLKPOP.COM

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:41 PM

I mean start the sentance with the character instead of powerplants

#4 thom71gt

thom71gt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Kobo, smashwords, google books

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:59 PM

Uh..... this post is over 2 years old. Books been published for some time, now. Although I appreciate the help.

#5 humbleservant

humbleservant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 08:06 PM

well done! Though, if this post is old, then is shouldn't come up straight away in the forums section. This website must be seriously unpopular

#6 thom71gt

thom71gt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 24 June 2016 - 09:35 PM

Lol.... must be. Ive been on critique circle for several years hence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users