#1 RSMellette

RSMellette

I Have Many Skills.

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,214 posts
  • Literary Status:published, agented
  • LocationUS Southwest
  • Publishing Experience:The Xena Scrolls on-line and episode TV credit. I worked on the show for the first two years.
    Billy Bobble Makes A Magic Wand, Dec. 2014 Elephant's Bookshelf Press

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:09 PM

I'm in the middle of a blog tour / give away.  It's kind of strange to reread the interviews I wrote a couple of months ago.

I thought my fellow AQCers might want to check out my feeble attempt to throw some love their way. :)

http://cbybookclub.b...y You Book Club

From Elephant's Bookshelf Press

51xExIpByyL._SS140_SH35_.jpg51n1zBAR2vL._SS140_SH35_.jpg

by R.S. Mellette

"WOW. That is the first word that comes to mind when I think about how I felt reading this book - WOW. I was so pleasantly surprised - oh, let's be honest, it was more like blown away!" -- Holy B. In NC, Amazon Review.

#2 Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Publishing Experience:None

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:00 AM

I'm in the middle of a blog tour / give away.  It's kind of strange to reread the interviews I wrote a couple of months ago.

I thought my fellow AQCers might want to check out my feeble attempt to throw some love their way. :)

http://cbybookclub.b...y You Book Club

I'll go take a look, thanks.

I'm a work in progress

#3 mwsinclair

mwsinclair

Elephant with a trunk full of novels

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,611 posts
  • Literary Status:published, unagented, media
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Journalist covering U.S. nonprofits, foundations, and life in general. President and Chief Elephant Officer of Elephant's Bookshelf Press, LLC. Since establishing the company in 2012, we have published ten books, including short stories by several AQC writers and debut novels by AQC authors A.T. O'Connor (aka Cat Woods), "ScubaSteve" Carman, and R.S. Mellette. Heading into 2016, we're aiming to publish at least two books, including the second Mellette novel and an anthology. In 2015, I saw a few memoir/nonfiction pieces published in Red Fez. I expect to do more of that in 2016 and beyond, while also looking to add freelance editing and writing clients.

Posted 13 February 2015 - 02:45 PM

Jesus would be too smelly. Ha! I never thought of that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users