The AQ Connect Community Library consists of articles written by its community members.
If you would like to submit an article for inclusion in the Library, follow these steps:
1. click on the "Library" tab along the horizontal header of the AQ Connect site
2. pick an appropriate library "category" for your article -- categories are listed along the right-hand sidebar of the library lounge
3. Once you have clicked on the appropriate library "category," click on the button that says ADD ARTICLE at the top of the front page
4. enter your article into the editor. But sure to include a small bio at the end of the article, this bio can be as simple as "AQCrew is the long-time administrator for AQConnect. They like mojitos, pizza, and skeet shooting -- and usually in that order."
5. Upload one imagine file. Please make sure it's an internet-friendly size; we prefer a standard of 70-90 pixels x 70x 110 pixels. You can find great articles images on WikiMedia Commons. http://commons.wikim.../wiki/Main_Page and you can use or download programs like MS Paint or Infanview http://www.irfanview.com/ to re-size your article image.
All submitted articles are subject to approval by the AQCrew. We review and approve articles every Sunday night.
Once your article is approved, it will be publicly published within the Library, where members can read, review, and comment on your article. As the original article author, you may edit or delete your article at any time.
Submitting A Library Article For Approval
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users