#1 AQCrew

AQCrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,740 posts
  • Literary Status:industry insider
  • LocationPacific Islands

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:51 PM

You may upload a photo, image, or picture to be used in both your Member Profile and your Posting Avatar.

To upload an image for your Member Profile, go to the upper right-hand corner and click on MY SETTINGS in the drop down.

Select "Profile" Tab and look for the tow options on the left-hand sidebar:

1. Change Photo -- this image is your main profile photo and will be displayed in your Member Profile. To view your full Member Profile, go to the upper right-hand corner and click on MY PROFILE in the drop down.

2. Change Avatar - this image will be displayed next to your posts within the forum. If you do not upload an avatar image, the system with display your Member Profile image next to your forum posts.

Please note that images should be no larger than 100x100 pixels. Our system will not allow you to upload a large, high-resolution image. As a result, please use an image manager program like MS Paint, or MS Picture Manager, or download the free image modification program infanview in order to properly size your images.

#2 Janzenjan

Janzenjan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Literary Status:self-published
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:One self-published book of poems and short poetic prose pieces (400 sold by word-of-mouth), one piece in an edited collection by two other authors, excerpt from book quoted in another author's published book, five articles in magazines.

Posted 24 October 2016 - 01:54 PM

I changed a photo I had to 100x80 pixels, indicated it with the "browse" button on the "change photo" window, but it doesn't appear. Any other suggestions?

#3 kaywrite

kaywrite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging
  • LocationUS South
  • Publishing Experience:My publishing experience is limited to two 30 year-old poetry anthologies, various film and video trade publications, Atlanta Business Chronicle, skirt! magazine, and the illustrious Notes section of my Facebook page. For now.

Posted 16 November 2016 - 12:24 PM

Same here Janzenjan. <crickets>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users