176 replies to this topic

#1 Jean Oram

Jean Oram

Your friendly, neighborhood, all-purpose moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 9,302 posts
  • Literary Status:published, self-published, in-between agents
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:New York Times bestselling romance author. Independent author with traditional publishing experience. Everything from magazines to newspapers to short stories to novels.
  • City (optional):C-eh?-N-eh?-D-eh?

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:33 PM

This is a place to post your Twitter ID so folks can find, stalk, follow, and tweet you over in the world of 140 characters or less.

I love connecting with and helping other AQCers outside this forum as well. You can find me all over the place!

If you are looking for more about writing, you may find my blog helpful, as well as my Twitter feed:

*The Helpful Writer *Twitter

If you are a parent, you might be interested in my ideas on growing happy, healthy kids who'll thrive in this ever changing world (includes crafts, activities, games, articles, and fun!):
*Twitter *Blog *Pinterest *Facebook

I write stuff (www.jeanoram.com)

#2 Jean Oram

Jean Oram

Your friendly, neighborhood, all-purpose moderator

• Super Moderator
  • 9,302 posts
  • Literary Status:published, self-published, in-between agents
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:New York Times bestselling romance author. Independent author with traditional publishing experience. Everything from magazines to newspapers to short stories to novels.
  • City (optional):C-eh?-N-eh?-D-eh?

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:36 PM

I am here: http://twitter.com/jeanoram

@jeanoram

I love connecting with and helping other AQCers outside this forum as well. You can find me all over the place!

If you are looking for more about writing, you may find my blog helpful, as well as my Twitter feed:

*The Helpful Writer *Twitter

If you are a parent, you might be interested in my ideas on growing happy, healthy kids who'll thrive in this ever changing world (includes crafts, activities, games, articles, and fun!):
*Twitter *Blog *Pinterest *Facebook

I write stuff (www.jeanoram.com)

#3 RC Lewis

RC Lewis

Splitting Braincells

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,469 posts
  • Literary Status:published, in-between agents
  • LocationUS Southwest
  • Publishing Experience:STITCHING SNOW, Hyperion, 2014
    SPINNING STARLIGHT, Hyperion, 2015

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:52 PM

I'm @RC_Lewis

When school's crazy (like now) I'm not as active there, but once things settle in, I will be.

_-Snow-Small.jpg           Spin-Small.jpg
   Stitching Snow        Spinning Starlight
     October 2014                October 6, 2015
       Hyperion                        Hyperion

#4 Eli Ashpence

Eli Ashpence

(Penny Avatar Inserted)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts
  • Literary Status:self-published, unagented
  • LocationUS South
  • Publishing Experience:Starting over.

Posted 14 September 2010 - 01:07 PM

http://twitter.com/eliashpence

@EliAshpence

"Until the last breath leaves my body, I'll keep walking."  --Allen Walker, "D. Gray-man"

#5 Litgal

Litgal

Veteran Queen Bee -- Moderator "Here Be Historicals"

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts
  • Literary Status:published, agented
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:My debut novel, "The Sister Queens," (March 2012/NAL), was set in 13th century France and England and wove the captivating story of sisters, Marguerite and Eleanor of Provence, who both became queens. My next solo novel, "Medicis Daughter," (Dec 1 2015/Thomas Dunne) traveled forward three-hundred years to the intrigue-riven French Valois court, spinning the tale of beautiful princess Marguerite who walks the knife edge between the demands of her serpentine mother, Catherine de Medicis, and those of her own conscience.

In between I became a "hybrid" as part of a group of six authors involved in a high concept novel-in-six-parts called "A Day of Fire" which released in November of 2014. The book, "A Day of Fire," tells the story of the final days of the doomed city of Pompeii in a way you've never read it before.

Posted 14 September 2010 - 01:11 PM

I am @lit_gal (what a surprise, but someone already had the name without the understrike)
Lit. (aka Sophie Perinot)

#6 Darke

Darke

~Official AQC Cookie Provider~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:I have several short stories published with online magazines such as Bewildering Stories and Aphelion, and part of the 7DS anthology SLAYERS. I have six books in a paranormal series self-published, and as of 2015, I write articles for Gaiam TV. See my blog for more details.

Posted 14 September 2010 - 01:53 PM

This is me!

http://twitter.com/JannetteJohnson

And I've added/will add others from this site. :biggrin:

~I am neither an author nor a writer; I am a storyteller with good grammar.~

darkes_cover_4_sparkletn.jpg Book2TN.jpg darkescovenwtTN.jpg demonthumbnail.jpg 4311642f-9dfa-4c08-ac6d-a6979476c6ce.jpg

3e1a6d8e-6529-475b-b08d-34d575e93531.jpg

#7 Jemi

Jemi

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,770 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:33 PM

I'm @jemifraser on twitter - I tend to do more lurking than posting, but it happens in spurts :)

#8 C. Taylor

C. Taylor

Subsisting on Pots of Tea

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,300 posts
  • Literary Status:published, self-published, agented
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:I'm a NY Times and USA Today bestselling author writing under the pen name, Cali MacKay and write fun and steamy contemporary romances, in addition to erotica, paranormal romances and mysteries. I also write steampunk romances under the pen name Calista Taylor.

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:42 PM

I'm under calistataylor. I too tend to post sporadically these days. Here's a link. http://twitter.com/calistataylor/

Cali MacKay

FREE

51HdjDwZKxL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-51Ekbyv33TL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-51HnUjguTHL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-511uTCIPFnL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-51-y12BGRPL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-51LB9MAkXgL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-612uyFf1xML._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-61y0ZMZ-%2BaL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arro51J-PsyEZoL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-

#9 layinda

layinda

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging
  • LocationUS Midwest

Posted 18 September 2010 - 11:54 AM

@layindalayinda

(not the same as @layinda - that's some woman in Argentina.)

#10 joanq6

joanq6

Veteran Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUS Northwest
  • Publishing Experience:Former newspaper reporter, now writing annual reports and corporate websites.

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:03 PM

I'm @joanq6

#11 Ammari Sky

Ammari Sky

Annoying Penguin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:N/A

Posted 19 September 2010 - 01:53 AM

@autumnrosen
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Don't use semicolons. They stand for absolutely nothing. They are transvestite hermaphrodites. They are just a way of showing off. To show that you have been to college." ~Kurt Vonnegut

#12 ClarkLori

ClarkLori

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:Author of five self-published books, hard at work on a new romance, due out February 2014!

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:24 PM

I'm @clarklori I'm a lurker mostly, but I've learned a lot and found a lot of really interesting things that way. :)

#13 Derrick

Derrick

Giver of Rocky-themed Pep Talks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Literary Status:unagented
  • LocationUS Midwest

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:51 PM

@wordometer

#14 Justin Holley

Justin Holley

Veteran Member of the AQC Posse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 133 posts
  • Literary Status:published, in-between agents
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:You can find my short fiction published within the pages of the magazines: Tales From the Moonlit Path, SNM Horror, Trei Literary, Writer’s Together, and The Odd Mind, as well as, the anthologies: Atrum Tempestas and Zombie Chronicles. Two of my short stories have also been optioned for script work--the first production to take place on November, 12th 2010 (exciting!).

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:01 AM

@Justin_Holley

I like Twitter and tend to use it more that Facebook or MySpace.
www.justinholley-author.com

#15 mwsinclair

mwsinclair

Elephant with a trunk full of novels

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,670 posts
  • Literary Status:published, unagented, media
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Journalist covering U.S. nonprofits, foundations, and life in general. President and Chief Elephant Officer of Elephant's Bookshelf Press, LLC. Since establishing the company in 2012, we have published ten books, including short stories by several AQC writers and debut novels by AQC authors A.T. O'Connor (aka Cat Woods), "ScubaSteve" Carman, and R.S. Mellette. Heading into 2016, we're aiming to publish at least two books, including the second Mellette novel and an anthology. In 2015, I saw a few memoir/nonfiction pieces published in Red Fez. I expect to do more of that in 2016 and beyond, while also looking to add freelance editing and writing clients.

Posted 22 September 2010 - 02:16 PM

I'm @elephantguy68

Actually, I have a few Twitter addresses, but this is the one that makes most sense here.

#16 thrownbones

thrownbones

Veteran Of A Thousand Wine Bottles

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts
  • Literary Status:published, agented
  • LocationUS Northwest
  • Publishing Experience:The first Mark Mallen short story, PURE MALLEN, is out now on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. The second Mark Mallen novel, CRITICAL DAMAGE, is out now. The third Mark Mallen novel, INNOCENT DAMAGE, will be out April 2015.

Posted 24 October 2010 - 08:24 PM

Hey just found this. I'm not on twitter as much as I was, but this is me: @robertklewis

The first Mark Mallen novel, Untold Damage, is now available via Midnight Ink! Look for the second Mark Mallen novel, Critical Damage in April of 2014 (Should we all be here, natch).

UDamage_Cov_sm.jpgCrit_Damsm.jpg

#17 suzannepayne

suzannepayne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 06 November 2010 - 04:08 PM

I'm a lurker too on Twitter...I guess I need to be on there more, but it seems like most of my friends use Facebook. Twitter needs to be my 'research' activity since I'm following a few agents. I'm @suzelovesgreg on there.

#18 suzannepayne

suzannepayne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 07 November 2010 - 07:24 AM

This morning I got on Twitter and felt the need to change my user name....so now it's novelistwannabe...I think I'll keep this one for a while.. :biggrin:

#19 Brendacarre

Brendacarre

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, published, unagented, industry insider
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:I write fantasy, urban fantasy, young adult, steampunk and romance fiction. I also write short fiction in a variety of genres. I have published short fiction. My first pro fiction sale was THE TALE OF NAMELESS CHAMELEON (recommended reading by Tangent Online) to the Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction. Most recent publications: EMBRACE OF THE PLANETS Sept-October 2014 Magazine of F&Sf. SHE WALKS IN BEAUTY November 2014 FICTION RIVER PAST CRIME ANTHOLOGY, GOOLIE UNRULY, Feb 2015 SKYWARRIOR BOOKS FIRST CONTACT CAFE ANTHOLOGY, GRET, BLACKGUARDS/BLACKLIST ANTHOLOGY from Ragnarok Publications, ST JEAN AND THE DRAGON May 2015 FICTION RIVER ALCHEMY AND STEAM ANTHOLOGY. I am currently at work on a Mythic Epic Fantasy series set in a Parallel Universe.

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:04 AM

On Twitter I am @brenda_carre
I too tend to get on twitter sporadically when I find something meaty to post. Spend more time of Fb, actually. That may change as I publish more stuff. ;)

#20 LuvingSolitude

LuvingSolitude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationAustralia/New Zealand

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:47 AM

I'm at LuvingSolitude....what can I say? I'm original:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users