Robert William Curl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:Aspiring

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:55 PM

Hey everybody I'm new here a figured I post this in here too. I posted it in the forum about names but anyway let me know what you think.

Hello everybody, my name is Robert William Curl and I am currently in the process of writing/editing/editing and editing and rewriting what I hope to eventually have published as a graphic novel. In a perfect world it would become a series of books and I just feel the content is perfect for multiple sequels.

The story is about a 16 year old named Ty Lartsta that for the most part is just a normal teenager dealing with the typical teenage issues. His life is going fine until he loses a parent in a strange car accident. He's devestated and withdraws from his family and friends. He starts trying to find ways online to learn how to contact his mom in the afterlife and discovers that there is way more to life and death than he ever imagined.

He starts making contact with spirit guides and learns that his mothers death was part of the war going on in the astral plane/other dimensions that has intensified due to a coming ascension and second coming and the battles are spilling over into the earth realm. His mother died when a battle crossed into our realm and it caused her to run off the road and hit a tree killing her.

What gets the young man to join the fight is finding out as his mom died an evil entity stole her soul and he wants to save her. He's encouraged to but the only way he can fight is by traveling to the astral plane during deep sleep/meditation. As his abilities grow he becomes a major part of the war and....

This is why I wanted to format it as a graphic novel. The main character goes between different dimensions and the possibilities are endless when it comes to imagery.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and any feedback is greatly appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users