1 reply to this topic

#1 Elle93

Elle93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:I have no previous publishing experience.

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:52 PM

This is my picture book query for Inspector Frog. I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks in advance.

Dear Agent,

When Inspector Frog gets the news that Lady Dragonfly is missing, it is up to him to solve the case. His only clue is a red scarf but no one is talking. But nothing is going to stop Inspector Frog from finding Lady Dragonfly even if he has to leap lily pads and be chased out of a rabbit hole. Inspector Frog does not fear. He is a frog on a mission. And with the help of his associate, Toad, he cracks this mystery.

Inspector Frog is complete at 609 words and will appeal to readers between the ages four and eight who enjoy Doug Cushman’s Inspector Hopper and James Skofield’s Detective Dinosaur.  An original song accompanies this book. This is a simultaneous submission and you will find the full manuscript pasted below.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Best wishes, 

#2 annab3lla

annab3lla

Hufflepuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Literary Status:agented
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:KAT AND MEG CONQUER THE WORLD (HarperTeen '17)(contemporary YA)

Posted 20 September 2015 - 10:40 AM

If you go back out to the list of forums and scroll up, you'll find one titled "AQ Connect - Query Critiques". If you haven't already, you should post your query there, then trade critiques with others. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users