#1 Amy Trueblood

Amy Trueblood

Amy Trueblood

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Literary Status:published, in-between agents
  • LocationUS Southwest
  • Publishing Experience:Happily writing #YA (NOTHING BUT SKY, Spring 2018) @Fluxbooks. #PitchWars mentor. Co-creator of #sunvssnow. Proud member of KICK-AZ & AZ YA/MG Writers.

Posted 05 September 2015 - 07:02 PM

The amazing Brenda Drake is hosting PitMad again this Thursday, September 10.

This opportunity allows you to pitch your finished (and polished) Adult, New Adult, Young Adult, Middle Grade or Non-Fiction manuscripts to literary agents and editors who follow the feed all day long via the #PitMad hashtag.

For more info (and guidelines) on this opportunity go here: http://www.brenda-drake.com/pitmad/

Good luck!

Check out my blog: Chasing The Crazies

Follow me on Twitter

"Do one thing every day that scares you" - Eleanor Roosevelt

#2 All Urban Everything

All Urban Everything

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS South
  • Publishing Experience:Published print journalist and emerging fiction writer.

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:28 PM

I wish my manuscript was ready :( Next time.

Good luck to everyone pitching this week!

"Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow."

"All stories are about wolves. All worth repeating, that is. Anything else is sentimental drivel. …Think about it. There's escaping from the wolves, fighting the wolves, capturing the wolves, taming the wolves. Being thrown to the wolves, or throwing others to the wolves so the wolves will eat them instead of you. Running with the wolf pack. Turning into a wolf. Best of all, turning into the head wolf. No other decent stories exist." -- Margaret Atwood

#3 Lora Palmer

Lora Palmer

Defying Gravity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Literary Status:published, unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:I have a short paranormal story, "Unfinished," published on Samantha Mabry's site, Flash Paranormal Fiction.

Posted 10 September 2015 - 01:32 PM

Sitting this one out, with news soon!  Best of luck to everyone pitching today :)

THE MIRRORMASTERS is now available from Clean Reads!

Leah must  stop a galaxy-ending cataclysm—if her birth sister, who unleashed it as a power grab, doesn’t kill her first. 
My Author Website: http://www.lorapalmer.weebly.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users