#1 Faltho

Faltho

Wanderer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 171 posts
  • Literary Status:self-published, unagented
  • LocationUS South
  • Publishing Experience:Amazon best-seller; Playing Smarter, Using Math: The Traveling Mathematician's Guide to Playing the Lottery (Self-Published)

Posted 07 September 2015 - 07:36 AM

Not sure what is up with all the random spam the past couple of days, but there are currently pages and pages of someone selling handbags in the recent blogs.

#2 Pen

Pen

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 07 September 2015 - 12:11 PM

See I thought I was loosing my mind.

I remember when we had the chat and a bot would get one and carry on as if it were a new member and them BAM! Shoe deal.

Bots are good for one thing ... training in FPS games.

#3 Faltho

Faltho

Wanderer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationUS South
  • Publishing Experience:Amazon best-seller; Playing Smarter, Using Math: The Traveling Mathematician's Guide to Playing the Lottery (Self-Published)

Posted 07 September 2015 - 03:18 PM

See I thought I was loosing my mind.

I remember when we had the chat and a bot would get one and carry on as if it were a new member and them BAM! Shoe deal.

Bots are good for one thing ... training in FPS games.

In all fairness you may still be losing your mind. It is hard to say without a professional diagnosis, and seeing that no one really has responded to the being a psychologist thread... we will assume you're losing your mind.

Anyway, yeah, I figured it was just the random bot here or there, was just surprised to see it still there after a 15+ hour window or time.

#4 Pen

Pen

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 12 September 2015 - 12:03 PM

If you see my mind running around could you at least toss it some food for thought. It's likes stuff like that.

With the site being so quiet lately a 15 hour window seems somewhat logical considering that only a few of us with sound minds are paying any attention.

Speaking of paying attention can you spare a few bucks? Attention hates when I'm late with payments and since I've spent money trying to find my mind I'm a little short on the payment to attention.

Come on you know that made you smile.

#5 Faltho

Faltho

Wanderer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationUS South

Posted 14 September 2015 - 10:17 AM

The site has been really quiet lately (at least more quiet than when I had first joined up) except for the morning onslaught of spam stuff. 

That probably would have made me smile, except for the fact that I've spent the past week learning German. Part of the language is only smiling at the suffering of others -schadenfreude-, and of course pretzels covered in mustard and a stein of beer. (insert German emote here)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users