Disclaimer

Photo

Who did you use for printing? Create Space or something else?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 thom71gt

thom71gt

Author of the Covert World anthology

• Members
  • Pip
  • 128 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, self-published
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Kobo, smashwords, google books

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:40 AM

I'm finally finished with my novel and am ready to publish it. Unlike my five previous novellas, I want to make this one available as a tangible asset. I'm looking at create space, but I'll need to get two different ISBN's if I want to have it distributed anywhere else. Who all have you used for printing? What's the best blend of economical and quality that you have found?

Thanks in advance.

-Thom

#2 BrandyGaye

BrandyGaye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, self-published, unagented
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:Post Mortem Press NEW DAWN FADES anthology and Self published on Smashwords and Amazon.com

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:44 PM

I went through lulu and thru Create space. Create Space is the cheapest option Ive found. But now it seems that people are telling me it is difficult to find an agent with a Self pub. Im going to try anyway!

#3 Mallory

Mallory

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Literary Status:self-published
  • LocationUS Midwest

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:32 PM

I use createspace and bought the 100 back of ISBNs from Bowker, so I don't use the createspace provided isbns

“I am only resolved to act in that manner, which will, in my own opinion, constitute my happiness, without reference to you, or to any person so wholly unconnected with me.”

-Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

https://twitter.com/croweink

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users