Kristie Prudhomme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Midwest

Posted 20 December 2015 - 01:54 PM

Dear Fellow Writers,

It's been a couple of years since I've been on this board. Update: Book is done. I finally landed a Literary Agent in late August. Yay for me. Not so yay a few months later when I was promptly dismissed. Yes, my Literary Agent fired me. I squeezed out two quick tears and then hopped back on my horse. I'm back to sending out query letters once again... I have my query letter in the Critique query letter section. I would be eternally grateful if you took the time to check it out and and give me a critique. I want to be published so badly that I cannot breathe. Hahahaha I know I'm being dramatic, but OH MY GOSH will I EVER be published??? Anyway, my brain and my heart both hurt. The funny part of it all: I'm a self-help writer. Anyhoo, thank you for reading this.

Kristie Prudhomme
XXXOOO

#2 Darke

Darke

~Official AQC Cookie Provider~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts
  • Literary Status:self-published, unagented
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:I have several short stories published with online magazines such as Bewildering Stories and Aphelion, and part of the 7DS anthology SLAYERS. I have six books in a paranormal series self-published, and as of 2015, I write articles for Gaiam TV. See my blog for more details.

Posted 21 December 2015 - 09:15 AM

I went looking for it, but can't see it. Might have to link it to this post.  :smile:

~I am neither an author nor a writer; I am a storyteller with good grammar.~

darkes_cover_4_sparkletn.jpg Book2TN.jpg darkescovenwtTN.jpg demonthumbnail.jpg 4311642f-9dfa-4c08-ac6d-a6979476c6ce.jpg

3e1a6d8e-6529-475b-b08d-34d575e93531.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users