No replies to this topic

#1 SarahThomas

SarahThomas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:Absolutely nothing.

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:38 PM

Everyone has to start somewhere. If you’re like me, you’re just wading into the world of writing and publishing. Struggling to get your name out there? Trying to get some writing credits to add to your writer’s bio? Want to boost your book sale? Look no further than WritingWildcards.com. We have four main categories on our site. Have a short story you just finished? We’ll put it in our short fiction section. Is that beautiful poem just sitting there on your desk? Send it to us and we’ll feature it in our Poetry section. Have a funny anecdote or hard earned life lesson you want to share? Let the world see it in our Life Lessons section. Last, but certainly not least, we have our first chapters section. Looking to boost your sales on that book you published? Send us your first chapter and watch your book sales soar as readers get to read your phenomenal work. Our site goes live on March 1st, 2016 and we want to feature your work for our launch. Send your work to WritingWildcards@outlook.com and include your name, your email address, and the work you want us to promote! 

Query & Synopsis for my novel EDGE OF SILENCE. Help is always appreciated. I try to return the favor.<p>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users