WriterSteph1982

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:none

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:49 PM

I tried posting this in the "Wanted Ads" section but keep getting a blank screen :huh:   I'm not new to Agent Query Connection but kept losing my login info so here I am for the 3rd time lol

Anyway, Now that I actually know the difference between a beta reader and a critique partner I feel more confident in asking for exactly WHAT I need help with. I need someone to essentially rip my story apart to see if the story structure is solid, what makes sense and what doesn't, grammar, spelling...and so on. I would prefer someone who writes romance as well to swap with. Just in case you haven't read what my story about here you go:

Savannah and Jacob have only been married six months (but have dated for years). They find out they are expecting triplets but the happiness doesn't last for long when early labor brings one child into the world far too soon due to complications Meanwhile, Jacob, a recovering alcoholic, starts a slippery slope downward especially after he finds out his dad has Alzheimer's. Through all if this will their marriage survive or will it lead to divorce?

#2 Zero

Zero

The Guardian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Comic Book artist for High School and College Newspaper

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:51 AM

If you still need help with this, send me I message. I would be happy to help. :)

As a writer you are also your first and most important reader. Do what you love, love what you do.

#3 Kat_A_Turner

Kat_A_Turner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging
  • LocationUS South

Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:52 PM

I'd be happy to read your story! I also write romance and I'm looking for a cp, so perhaps we could swap. Send me a message if you are interested, and we can go from there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users