• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented, industry insider
  • LocationUS Northwest
  • Publishing Experience:Submission Reader for literary agency
    PNWA contest finalist

Posted 07 July 2016 - 12:23 PM

SEE POST 19 FOR NEWEST VERSION

Hey all, it's been awhile, but I've completely written a manuscript as Literary Fiction and it's time to jump back into the query pit.

Senior home director Alex Carmichael often thought his facility was behind the times. But he never thought it was literally a day behind the rest of the world.

It made sense; a rotten apple became crisp and fresh, a woman sprang back to life after half an hour of failed CPR, and the digital calendars show yesterday’s date. With these strange events in mind, Alex stumbles upon the truth and learns the phenomenon can even bring people back to life. But it comes with a catch—they can’t leave the building, and they only live for a single day.  

Knowing the power of the home would be abused in the wrong hands, Alex goes to any lengths to keep it secret. As the sum of his lies weighs on his conscience, Alex begins to wonder if the strain is worth it, until he finally realizes how much of an impact one day can have on a person’s life. He understands this more than anyone.  

Because today is his last day. 

Completed at 82,000 words, ONE LAST DAY is Literary Fiction told through Alex’s eyes on his last day as he looks back at the people he helped with his unique power and the triumphs and regrets of his own life while he tries to come to terms with his mortality.

Kilomara is the founder of the Vancouver Righters Group and a finalist in the 2016 PNWA unpublished contest for the opening chapter of ONE LAST DAY. He and his wife currently run and manage a senior home with six residents.  

Thank you for your time and consideration,

#2 buttercup12884

buttercup12884

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:none

Posted 07 July 2016 - 01:44 PM

Senior home director Alex Carmichael often thought his facility was behind the times. But he never thought it was literally a day behind the rest of the world.

It made sense; a rotten apple became crisp and fresh, a woman sprang back to life after half an hour of failed CPR, and the digital calendars show yesterday’s date(Why did it make sense). With these strange events in mind, Alex stumbles upon the truth and learns the phenomenon can even bring people back to life (I think you should go a little further into explanation here). But it comes with a catch—they can’t leave the building, and they only live for a single day (Over and over again, like in groundhog day? Or they just get 24 hours? If so, what's the point in using the phenomenon?).  

Knowing the power of the home (Maybe mention this earlier, "Power of the Home") would be abused in the wrong hands, Alex goes to any lengths to keep it secret. As the sum of his lies weighs on his conscience (Why would it weigh on his conscience if he's protecting it? Who is he lying to? And what does it matter if he's only going to live for a day?), Alex begins to wonder if the strain is worth it, until he finally realizes how much of an impact one day can have on a person’s life. He understands this more than anyone.  

Completed at 82,000 words, ONE LAST DAY is Literary Fiction told through Alex’s eyes on his last day as he looks back at the people he helped with his unique power and the triumphs and regrets of his own life while he tries to come to terms with his mortality.

Kilomara is the founder of the Vancouver Righters Group and a finalist in the 2016 PNWA unpublished contest for the opening chapter of ONE LAST DAY. He and his wife currently run and manage a senior home with six residents.  

I think the story sounds interesting, but I found myself having to go back and reread sentences over to understand what you're trying to say.

Please review my query for Tobin's Window.

#3 Evil Overlord

Evil Overlord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, self-published
  • LocationUS Northwest

Posted 07 July 2016 - 04:13 PM

It made sense; a rotten apple became crisp and fresh, a woman sprang back to life after half an hour of failed CPR, and the digital calendars show yesterday’s date. I get where you're coming from, but you follow "it makes sense" with things that don't. I'd just start with the rotten apple, and shift to present tense. With these strange events in mind, [Bewildered,] Alex stumbles upon the truth and learns the phenomenon can even bring people back to life. What is the truth? What powers the phenomenon? But it comes with a catch—they can’t leave the building, and they only live for a single day.  I'm not managing to tie this in clearly with the hook - a day behind the rest of the world.

Knowing the power of the home would be abused in the wrong hands, Alex goes to any great lengths to keep it secret. As the sum of his lies weighs on his conscience, Alex begins to wonder if the strain is worth it, until he finally realizes how much of an impact one day can have on a person’s life. He understands this more than anyone.  The opening of the paragraph didn't grab me, but this close and the next line make it much more interesting.

Completed at 82,000 words, ONE LAST DAY is Literary Fiction told through Alex’s eyes on his last day as he looks back at the people he helped with his unique power and the triumphs and regrets of his own life while he tries to come to terms with his mortality. So it's his power, not a local phenomenon?

I like this. I think there's room for clarification of the magic mechanism, but it's otherwise good. It does sit rather on the vague side in terms of the moral implications - you tell us they're there, but don't delve - which left me without a clear sense of the tone/mood of the book. I'm also not sure about the label 'literary fiction' - it's vague, and it's hard to tell here why this is 'literary' rather than 'magic realist' or 'fantasy'.

I'd welcome feedback on:

Query: Dark Witch (adult dark fantasy)

Twitter pitch: Dark Witch (list of possible tweets)

#4 Tusitala

Tusitala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Literary Status:unagented
  • LocationUS Southwest

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:53 PM

Literary fiction is not really my area, so I'm afraid I don't have much to add in the area of critical feedback, but I just have to say:

That last line is AWESOME.

#5 D. Thomas Clark

D. Thomas Clark

Query Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • LocationUS Northwest
    PNWA contest finalist

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:54 PM

Ah no it's not his power, I'll fix that. It's the situation he's in. It's definitely "Literary with a speculative element", but that sounds too wordy.

In a way, it made sense; a rotten apple became crisp and fresh, a woman sprang back to life after half an hour of failed CPR, and the digital calendars show yesterday’s date. Mindful of these events, Alex stumbles upon the truth and learns the phenomenon can even bring people back to life who died in the last 24 hours simply by bringing them inside. But it comes with a catch—they can’t leave the building, and they only live for a single day.  

Knowing the power of the home would be abused in the wrong hands, Alex goes to great lengths to keep it secret. As the sum of his lies weighs on his conscience, Alex begins to wonder if the stress is worth it, until he finally realizes how much of an impact one day can have on a person’s life. He understands this more than anyone.  

Completed at 82,000 words, ONE LAST DAY is Literary Fiction told through Alex’s eyes on his last day as he looks back at the people he helped with the home's unique power and the triumphs and regrets of his own life while he tries to come to terms with his mortality.

#6 DaveTheRave

DaveTheRave

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAustralia/New Zealand
  • Publishing Experience:The very definition of zero. You're appalled? Imagine how I feel.

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:30 PM

Ah no it's not his power, I'll fix that. It's the situation he's in. It's definitely "Literary with a speculative element", but that sounds too wordy.

Senior home director maybe it's because i'm Australian and we use slightly different terms for things, but I read 'senior' as his rank and spent a few seconds wondering what a 'home director' was, it might be worth clarifying. Alex Carmichael often thought his facility was behind the times. But However, he never thought it was literally a day behind the rest of the world.

In a way, it made sense - a rotten apple became crisp and fresh, a woman sprang back to life after half an hour of failed CPR, and the digital calendars show yesterday’s date. Mindful of these events, Alex stumbles upon the truth and Alex learns the phenomenon can even bring people back to life resurrect outsiders who died in the last 24 twenty four hours simply by bringing them inside. But it comes with a catch—they can’t leave the building, and they only live for a single day. good constraint, makes it more interesting.

Knowing the power of the home would be abused in the wrong hands, Alex goes to great lengths to keep it conceal its secret. As the sum of his lies weighs on his conscience , Alex begins to wonder if the stress is worth it, The strain of maintaining the deceit, though is unrelenting, bringing Alex to the point of giving up. Until he finally realizes discovers how much of an impact one such a day can have on a person’s life. He understands this more than anyone.  

Completed at 82,000 words, ONE LAST DAY is Literary Fiction told through Alex’s eyes on his last day as he looks back at the people he helped with the home's unique power and the triumphs and regrets of his own life while he tries to come to terms with his mortality. redundant

Kilomara unless you're Ceasar, refer to yourself in the first, not third, person is the founder of the Vancouver Righters Group i presume the spelling quirk is intentional, in which case i'd point that out, as a little humour will help connect with the agent and if he/she isn't sure it's intentional he/she may think you are not very bright and a finalist in the 2016 PNWA Unpublished Manuscript? contest for the opening chapter of ONE LAST DAY. He and his wife currently run and manage how can you do one and not the other? a senior home with six residents.  

Hey, this is interesting magical realism with a profound hook. If your opening chapter is strong (did you put your opening 250 words up for critique too?) I'd be surprised if you didn't get a few bites from agents.

Feedback is always appreciated on:

Query: http://agentquerycon...e&module=usercp

Opening 250: http://agentquerycon...iller/?p=317580

#7 D. Thomas Clark

D. Thomas Clark

Query Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • LocationUS Northwest
    PNWA contest finalist

Posted 08 July 2016 - 12:20 PM

Resurrect is definitely the the most precise word for what the house does and I know that, but I think it has Christianity attached to it and I don't want to give that impression. What do other people think? Is it just me?

I figured most people would know what a senior home is, but I could be wrong. The technical title is Adult Family Home, but that's one I don't think most people would recognize and I don't want to bother explaining it, so used the more generic term.

#8 Springfield

Springfield

Find me at properediting.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts
  • Literary Status:published
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 08 July 2016 - 02:10 PM

Senior home director I think I get what you mean, but I read it a couple times - it reads as if he's the senior home director, like a home director is a thing. Alex Carmichael often thought his facility was behind the times. But he never thought it was literally a day behind the rest of the world. Then he discovered, it was actually, I dunno, something besides that. 

In a way, it made sense; a rotten apple became crisp and fresh, a woman sprang back to life after half an hour of failed CPR, and the digital calendars show yesterday’s date. So I'm with you and I'm not - a day behind the world would mean to me if he brought a piece of rotting fruit inside, it would then turn back. Are you saying the suff inside rots and reverts? Is that an endless loop? I like the premise, but I'm confused and I think you need clarity as to your basic hook. Mindful of these events, Alex stumbles upon the truth and learns the phenomenon can even bring people back to life who died in the last 24 hours <-- I'd reverse the wording here. simply by bringing them inside. But it comes with a catch—they can’t leave the building, and they only live for a single day.  Same deal; I'd reverse these clauses.

Knowing the power of the home would be abused in the wrong hands, How? Alex goes to great lengths to keep it secret. As the sum of his lies Is this what's bothering him? I'd think it was more the wasted potential? Your character, just asking.weighs on his conscience, Alex begins to wonder if the stress is worth it, until he finally realizes how much of an impact one day can have on a person’s life. He understands this more than anyone.  

Because today is his last day. I like this, but I think the setup from the last graph just kills it. The last graph is meh and then this doesn't go with it -- it makes it seem as if he's going to bring back some loved one to say something meaningful or reveal he didn't get to do something, then that is like, huh? It's not shocking, like that should be, it's just confusing. There has to be a better lead-in.

Completed at 82,000 words, ONE LAST DAY is Literary Fiction told through Alex’s eyes on his last day as he looks back at the people he helped with the home's unique power and the triumphs and regrets of his own life while he tries to come to terms with his mortality. Show, don't tell.

#9 D. Thomas Clark

D. Thomas Clark

Query Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • LocationUS Northwest
    PNWA contest finalist

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:31 PM

I just found out I have to miss out on the query session on my conference so I'm not going to worry about this too much for now.

By far the hardest part of this was distilling the complex phenomenon into a short query. The day behind is only one day, not a loop. So if someone died at 5:00PM on Tuesday, when they're brought inside it's Monday. So they'd still die at 5:00PM on Tuesday, it just happens a day later inside than outside. Luckily there's plenty of time to clarify in a live pitch. :laugh:

#10 jenkayfox

jenkayfox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:Have sent out ten queries, received one request for a partial.

Posted 09 July 2016 - 07:59 AM

Senior home director Alex Carmichael often thought his senior living facility was behind the times. But (However may be better) he never suspected thought it was in fact literally a day behind the rest of the world.

Alex stumbles upon the truth. In a way, it made makes sense; a rotten apple became crisp and fresh, a woman sprang back to life after half an hour of failed CPR, and the digital calendars show yesterday’s date. Mindful of these events, Alex realizes stumbles upon the truth and learns the phenomenon can even bring outsiders people back to life who died during in the last 24 (agree should be spelled out) hours can be revived simply by bringing them inside. But it comes with a catch—they can’t leave the buildingand they only live for a single day.  

Knowing the power of the home would be abused in the wrong hands, Alex goes to great lengths to keep conceal it secret. As the sum of his lies (doesn’t seem like the right word) weighs on his conscience, Alex begins to wonders if the stress is worth it, until he finally realizes OR discovers (depending on how you answer the following question) how much of an impact one day can have on a person’s life. He understands this more than anyone.  (Does he still think it’s important or no longer important when he realizes it’s his last day? If he doesn’t think it’s important I’d cross out As the sum of his ... through worth it. If he does think it’s important, make it clear.)

Because today is his last day. (Whoa. Didn’t see that coming. Good!)

Completed at 82,000 words, ONE LAST DAY is Literary Fiction told through Alex’s eyes on his last day as he looks back at the people he helped with the home's unique power and the triumphs and regrets of his own life while he tries to come to terms with his mortality.

Kilomara (agree this should be first person) is the founder of the Vancouver Righters Group and a finalist in the 2016 PNWA contest for the opening chapter of ONE LAST DAY. He and his wife currently run and manage a senior home with six residents.

#11 D. Thomas Clark

D. Thomas Clark

Query Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • LocationUS Northwest
    PNWA contest finalist

Posted 10 July 2016 - 02:49 AM

I know I was going to put this aside for awhile, but it's hard not to work on it. Anyway, that last paragraph was garbage and missing crucial information, hopefully this version shows he actually does something useful with his situation.

Resident Manager Alex Carmichael often thought his senior home was behind the times. But he never thought it was literally a day behind the rest of the world.

In a way, it made sense; a rotten apple became crisp and fresh, a woman sprang back to life after half an hour of failed CPR, and the digital calendars show yesterday’s date. Alex eventually discovers the phenomenon can even bring people back to life but it comes with a catch—they can’t leave the building, and they only live for a single day.  

Using this power to give people at the local hospital an extra day to say goodbye to loved ones, Alex vows to keep it secret from the world, knowing it will be reserved for the rich and powerful if discovered. Alex begins to wonder if the stress is worth it, until he realizes how much of an impact one day can have on a person’s life. He understands this more than anyone.  

ONE LAST DAY is Literary Fiction complete at 82,000 words.

I am a finalist in the 2016 PNWA Literary Contest for the opening chapter of ONE LAST DAY. My wife and I currently manage a senior home with six residents. 

#12 DaveTheRave

DaveTheRave

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAustralia/New Zealand
  • Publishing Experience:The very definition of zero. You're appalled? Imagine how I feel.

Posted 10 July 2016 - 11:39 PM

I know I was going to put this aside for awhile, but it's hard not to work on it. Anyway, that last paragraph was garbage and missing crucial information, hopefully this version shows he actually does something useful with his situation.

Resident Manager Alex Carmichael often thought his senior home was behind the times. But he never thought it was literally a day behind the rest of the world.

In a way, it made sense - a rotten apple became crisp and fresh, a woman sprang back to life after half an hour of failed CPR, and the digital calendars show yesterday’s date. Alex eventually discovers the phenomenon can even bring people back to life(comma) but it comes with a catch—they can’t leave the building, and they only live for a single day.

Using this power to Alex gives people at the local hospital an extra day to say goodbye to loved ones, Alex  but vows to keep the secret from the world, knowing it will be reserved for the rich and powerful if discovered. Alex begins to wonder if the stress is worth it weak phrasing, until he realizes how much of an impact one day can have on a person’s life. He understands this more than anyone.  

I am a finalist in the 2016 PNWA Literary Contest for the opening chapter of ONE LAST DAY. My wife and I currently manage a senior home with six residents. 

Solid and succinct, i just think the phrase in the last paragraph is weak.

Feedback is always appreciated on:

Query: http://agentquerycon...e&module=usercp

Opening 250: http://agentquerycon...iller/?p=317580

#13 Milady

Milady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 July 2016 - 11:04 AM

Resident Manager Alex Carmichael often thought his senior home was behind the times, but he never realised it was literally a day behind the rest of the world.

In a way, iIt made sense; a rotten apple became crisp and fresh, a woman sprang back to life after half an hour of failed CPR, and the digital calendars show yesterday’s date. I don't really understand this - do you mean that the apple was rotten before it entered the home and when it went in it became fresh? Because I keep getting confused and thinking that a rotten apple inside the home magically becomes fresh. Alex eventually discovers the phenomenon can even bring people back to life but it comes with a catch—they can’t leave the building, and they only live for a single day.  

Alex uses this power to give people at the local hospital an extra day to say goodbye to loved ones, keeping it secret from the world, knowing it will be reserved for the rich and powerful if discovered. Just as Alex begins to wonder if the stress is worth it, until he realises how much of an impact one day can have on a person’s life. He understands this more than anyone.  Too much.

Because today is his last day. Oooh. Nice.

This seems like a very interesting and original concept. Good luck!

If you have time, any feedback would be much appreciated!  :wink: 

WRITTEN IN THE STARS(YA sci-fi) 

Query

#14 slappadabass

slappadabass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:N/A

Posted 12 July 2016 - 10:41 PM

Resident Manager Alex Carmichael often thought his senior home was behind the times. But I wouldn't start with but he never thought it was literally a day behind the rest of the world.

In a way, it made sense; a rotten apple became crisp and fresh, a woman sprang back to life after half an hour of failed CPR, and the digital calendars show yesterday’s date. Alex eventually discovers the phenomenon can even bring people back to life should have a comma here but it comes with a catch—they can’t leave the building, and they only live for a single day.  

Using this power to give people at the local hospital an extra day to say goodbye to loved ones, Alex vows to keep it secret from the world, knowing it will be reserved for the rich and powerful if discovered. Alex begins to wonder if the stress is worth it, until he realizes how much of an impact one day can have on a person’s life. He understands this more than anyone.  

#15 LukeWrites

LukeWrites

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, published, unagented
  • LocationUS West Coast
  • Publishing Experience:I've had short stories in a few magazines: The Literary Hatchet, Blood Bond, and Sanitarium Magazine.

Posted 13 July 2016 - 04:15 PM

Resident Manager Alex Carmichael often thought his senior home was behind the times, but he never thought it was literally a day behind the rest of the world.

In a way, it made sense; a rotten apple became crisp and fresh, a woman sprang back to life after half an hour of failed CPR, and the digital calendars show yesterday’s date. Alex eventually discovers the phenomenon can even bring people back to life, but it comes with a catch—they can’t leave the building, and they only live for a single day.  (Okay, this is pretty awesome)

Using this power to give people at the local hospital an extra day to say goodbye to loved ones, Alex vows to keep it secret from the world, knowing it will be reserved for the rich and powerful if discovered. Just as he begins to wonder if the stress is worth it, until he Alex realizes how much of an impact one day can have on a person’s life. He understands this more than anyone. (You could either keep or discard this last sentence.) 

Because today is his last day. (Great hook)

This is one of the most original stories I've come across. Great query, only a few little suggestions. Best of luck placing this, friend. :)

#16 jenkayfox

jenkayfox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:Have sent out ten queries, received one request for a partial.

Posted 14 July 2016 - 09:22 PM

I would not use italics. I understand you shouldn't with queries and your sentence is strong enough without it.

#17 CrookedGrin

CrookedGrin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationUS Southwest
  • Publishing Experience:None

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:20 AM

Resident Manager Alex Carmichael often thought his senior home was behind the times. But he never thought it was literally a day behind the rest of the world. Great hook!

In a way, it made sense; a rotten apple became crisp and fresh, a woman sprang back to life after half an hour of failed CPR, and the digital calendars show yesterday’s date. Alex eventually discovers the phenomenon can even bring people back to life, but it comes with a catch—they can’t leave the building, and they only live for a single day.  I feel confused by the shifting tense in this paragraph. I'd pick one tense and stick to it throughout.

Because today is his last day. And a great concluding line. I want to read this now.

I am a finalist in the 2016 PNWA Literary Contest for the opening chapter of ONE LAST DAY. My wife and I currently manage a senior home with six residents. Definitely relevant info in this case.

All in all, a very effective query. Good premise, good hooks. I'm very curious about this book.

If I critiqued your query, please reciprocate: THE UNHOLY CHORD

If I critiqued your query, please reciprocate: THE UNHOLY CHORD

#18 D. Thomas Clark

D. Thomas Clark

Query Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • LocationUS Northwest
    PNWA contest finalist

Posted 16 August 2016 - 03:32 PM

Hey all, so I got a couple of fulls from the conference. My problem is, they want some comp titles if I can come up with them. Haven't had much luck so far, and I've spent the last few weeks reading anything that sounds like it could be close and everything I was recommended by conference attendees, but nothing that works yet.

For One More Day by Mitch Albom was one that would work, but I don't think it's a good idea to use a #1 bestseller. I've read hundreds of those Amazon mini-synopses and it's not helping, any guidance would be a huge help!

#19 D. Thomas Clark

D. Thomas Clark

Query Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • LocationUS Northwest
    PNWA contest finalist

Posted 23 August 2016 - 06:58 PM

Found some comps! Still, if anyone knows of anything else, I'm not as keen on The Noticer, since it's a lot more direct in it's themes.

Resident Manager Alex Carmichael often thought his senior home was behind the times. He never thought it was literally a day behind the rest of the world.

In a way, it made sense; a rotten apple became crisp and fresh, a woman sprang back to life after half an hour of failed CPR, and the digital calendars show yesterday’s date. Alex eventually discovers the phenomenon can even bring people back to life but it comes with a catch—they can’t leave the building, and they only live for a single day.  

ONE LAST DAY is Literary Fiction complete at 83,000 words that combines the introspection of The Noticer by Andy Andrews with the tone and issues of dealing with a loved one's passing like in Sarah Pinborough's The Language of Dying

I was a finalist in the 2016 PNWA Literary Contest for the opening chapter of ONE LAST DAY. My wife and I currently manage a senior home with six residents. 

#20 phenomenonsense

phenomenonsense

• Members
  • Pip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 23 August 2016 - 11:22 PM

Found some comps! Still, if anyone knows of anything else, I'm not as keen on The Noticer, since it's a lot more direct in it's themes.

Resident Manager Alex Carmichael often thought his senior home was behind the times. He never thought it was literally a day behind the rest of the world.

In a way, it made sense; a rotten apple became crisp and fresh, a woman sprang back to life after half an hour of failed CPR, and the digital calendars show yesterday’s date. Alex eventually discovers the phenomenon can even bring people back to life but it comes with a catch—they can’t leave the building, and they only live for a single day.  I feel like the "sprang back to life" portion spoils the hook-iness of the second sentence really.

ONE LAST DAY is Literary Fiction complete at 83,000 words that combines the introspection of The Noticer by Andy Andrews with the tone and issues of dealing with a loved one's passing like in Sarah Pinborough's The Language of Dying

I was a finalist in the 2016 PNWA Literary Contest for the opening chapter of ONE LAST DAY. My wife and I currently manage a senior home with six residents. 

Other than that it looks neat. I questioned for a second, but assume that he has no power but that the site itself is powerful.

Currently need help with:

Query:

http://agentquerycon...pra-na-fiction/

250 Words:
http://agentquerycon...ic/35773-supra/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users