#1 ecstasyandallthat

ecstasyandallthat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS South

Posted 21 August 2016 - 05:38 AM

I've just had their editor request a partial, and I was just wondering how legitimate they are. I'm only submitting to small presses because my story is Dystopian, but it's kind of a hassle to sort through which ones are viable and which ones are phonies. I've looked online but I can't seem to find much, so I was just wondering if anyone on here had any info or any friends who've published with them. :) Thanks for the help in advance!

#2 LucidDreamer

LucidDreamer

Pragmatic Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,061 posts
  • Literary Status:published, agented
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:Blue Ridge Library Mystery series, written as Victoria Gilbert. 1st book -- A MURDER FOR THE BOOKS -- releasing from Crooked Lane Books in December 2017. Book Two -- SHELVED UNDER MURDER -- will be published in July 2018 and untitled as of yet book three in Jan. or Feb. 2019.

Posted 21 August 2016 - 09:27 AM

I know the people who run this press. To my knowledge (and have never hear anything different) they are legitimate. 

They are small, and may not be able to offer a lot of publicity (on their end), but they are certainly legit. in terms of their business practices, as far as I know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users