No replies to this topic

#1 RachelThijssen

RachelThijssen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, published, unagented
  • LocationEurope
  • Publishing Experience:Had two previous contracts with boekscout-yo, a POD publisher. Two books were published there.

Posted 26 September 2016 - 03:05 PM

Hey!

(This isn't self-promotion...is it? lol)

I'm Rachel and I've been drawing for as long as I've been writing (several years). I've created various covers for both myself and a few other authors I came across and would love to help even more authors get the right covers.

Especially in indie publishing you'll see lots of covers that are just not....it. That's a real shame because the story might be awesome, but the cover is the first thing people see!

But enough about that. If you want a personalized book cover, either with lots of your input or none depending on your preferences, I might be the one you're looking for. I do photo editing, digital drawing and traditional drawing. Genres: anything as long as it's not too bloody or naked or something.

Here's some of my work: https://www.dropbox....TIGvWjyLFa?dl=0

And as for costs, I'll probably ask a fee of 20-50$ depending on the amount of work/time. But that's still cheap compared to the 100$ covers I've seen floating around. (Not judging... Well, maybe)

I've added my most recent cover, which was a lot of fun to work on tbh.

Contact information:

Feel free to email me at rachelthijssen@live.nl if you've got any questions or are interested.

Keep writing!

Rachel.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users