Disclaimer

Photo

Are you N.I.C.E.? (naive, innocent,careless,or ethical)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Cync Me

Cync Me

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Soon to come.

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:01 AM

Touching on a topic that many of us choose not to discuss openly due to the stigma associated with lust or those other naughty things! Please give your honest opinion...Thanks

Synopsis:
Every woman has experienced an intense intimate desire for another at some point in her life. Whether she openly admits it is a different story. This desire begins to carry a life of its own and soon she becomes consumed with self-debilitating lust. To pose a question of “how could anyone make it to this extreme state of sensual infatuation” can only be answered by those who have rode the lust train at full speed, while soaring across a bridge that doesn’t appear to be to stable. A better understanding of why and how we can become so engulfed in a lustful relationship sinks in once you’ve hit rock bottom and have become that “Crazy Bitch.” This self-help guide will allow you to relate, share, and identify your personality type from different perspectives in regards to self-debilitating, lustful relationships.

This guide is broken down into sections that allow the reader to analyze what they’ve just read and answer questions that may be applicable to their own situation. A woman divulges her personal encounter with a man that gave her a taste of lust so succulent and sweet, it became a flavor she couldn’t resist. As told in her own words, Victoria Simone candidly discusses her self-debilitating lustful relationship that almost made her lose her soul.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users