No replies to this topic

#1 David Nees

David Nees

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, published, self-published
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:"After the Fall: Jason's Story", is a full length novel in a post-apocalyptic time in Appalachian Mountains. It is now up on Amazon.

The sequel to "Jason's Tale", After the Fall: "Catherine's Tale, Part 1" and "Part 2" are on Amazon for pre-release; to be released in May, 2017 and June, 2017

Published in the following on-line journals:
    "Dead Guns Press"
    "A Thousand and One Stories"
    "Opening Line Literary 'Zine"

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:22 AM

Attached File  AfterTheFall-Catherine's Tale-ebook-2.jpg   76.95KB   1 downloadsIt’s out! Today After the Fall: Catherine’s Tale Part 1 is published as an ebook on Amazon.

This is the sequel to After the Fall: Jason's Tale, which came out a year ago. It was a long slog, but a two-part sequel came out of it.

The paperback will follow shortly; it’s all formatted, waiting for front and back covers and then I have to order a proof copy from CreateSpace. That process takes a bit more time than the ebook.

I hope you enjoy the story. Like the first in the series, the story has a post-apocalyptic setting after an EMP attack on the US. Although there is a bit less action than the first story, there is more plot and intrigue and I introduce some interesting new characters. Its a more complex story with more interacting characters, which was an interesting challenge to handle. The suspense and intensity increase as events draw the main characters closer to open conflict. Part 2 of “Catherine’s Tale” (which wraps up the story-line) is available for pre-release and should be out within 30 days of Part 1.

I want to thank you so much for your ongoing support. I hope you like the story and will write a review on Amazon. The reviews do not have to be long, just a line or two. They are one of the most significant tools to help an independent author sell books, especially a new author. Reviews provide a level of “certification” that gives a new reader the comfort to take a chance on a new writer.

David Nees                        ATF-FINAL.jpg   

Visit my website               After the Fall: Jason's Tale

My Amazon author page

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sequel, post apocalyptic, dystopian, self publishing, ebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users