#1 G. A. Renteria

G. A. Renteria

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, self-published
  • LocationUS Northwest

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:26 AM

TENEBROUS, the first novel in my series is out and available for purchase.

"The Kingdom of Candrama has but one fatal flaw and after Knight Sehren makes a grave mistake,

that flaw is threatened to be revealed in force. Suddenly, he's back against a wall with a hard decision

before him: Either succumb to the insidious machinations of the underworld of Isle or break free

of the webs woven around him..."

TENEBROUS takes place in a world that is familiar to readers of fantasy, but also aims to deliver on the thrill of intrigue and guile. 

To those that enjoy the slow burn of a weave of conspiracy into an explosive conclusion, I invite you to take a look at my novel.

It is available in eBook and softcover format. Also, there is a large sample available of the eBook
to read for free, should you be curious.

Thank you in advance to all who take up on this opportunity. I sincerely hope you enjoy what you read. 

#2 G. A. Renteria

G. A. Renteria

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, self-published
  • LocationUS Northwest

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:39 PM

My novel is going on sale for $1.99 in its eBook format. That’s a 50% savings! If you were interested in it, but wary of the price, there isn’t a better time to pick it up. If you have Kindle Unlimited, it’s completely free to read cover to cover.

For those that prefer the feel of a physical copy, the softcover is going on sale for $9.99.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fantasy, Debut, Adventure, Conspiracy, Series

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users