1 reply to this topic

#1 Rhylee

Rhylee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:Currently None. I am hoping to change that.

Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:51 PM

Hi,

I had a professional graphic artist design this book cover for me.  It is just a mock up, the content and my real pic still need to be added.  Take a look and let me know what you think.  It's for a paranormal romance shifter series called the tarot series.

Thanks for you responses.

Rhylee

I will reciprocate!

Attached File  jacketdesign (4)-page-0.jpg   41.22KB   37 downloads

#2 Isabel Lauren

Isabel Lauren

New Kid on da Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:Not a published author.

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:13 PM

Hi Rhylee!

I'm assuming this is an adult paranormal romance shifter series? If I'm wrong, please let me know! From the cover, it does look like an adult book, so if that's what you're going for--good!

Just from the first look, this cover looks very professional. The readability is very nice, and I appreciate the choice to use a subtle texture on the back cover, and that it's not black. That makes it look much more professional, in my opinion.

I believe the choice to include a solo man on the cover was a good choice, too, for the paranormal/romance genre. The color scheme is also well-picked for the genre, as well as the fonts.

Overall, it's a great cover! There's a lot more I could say about why it's visually interesting, but I'm assuming you're looking for critiques--of which I honestly have none.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users