#1 elitewriter

elitewriter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging
  • LocationAsia

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:14 AM

I just discovered a site called lettermwrite and I thought to myself why not share this to my fellow forumers here who want to hone their writing skills and most especially earn a substantial amount of money potentially. FYI, I don't run this website but this is really worth sharing to all of you because I myself tried it. This is not only for well-established writers, but I think a good avenue for aspiring ones as well.

So, How does it work?

www.lettermwrite.com is a site where writers can compete with each other and be ranked according to how well they did in the competitions while at the same time getting paid for every win. The text buyers are the ones creating a competition. How the competitions work for buyers?
  • Two writers who picked the competition will receive the same instructions and ordered to write a text about the topic provided. A random snapshots from both texts will be received by the buyer.
  • Based on the snapshots sent to the buyer, he/she will then decide who came up with the best text.
  • The buyer will only receive the winning text. The writer who won will get all the prize money and at the same time an elevation in their ranking.

How does it work for writers?

This is a very good income generating hobby for writers. A writer can make money by winning writing duels. All writers have to prove themselves first by starting in the feather weight class and winning the competitions. This is how it works for writers:

• The writer will choose a text from the list of available competitions he/she wants to enter.
  • The buyer will then decide who made the best text, based on the taken random snapshots.
  • The winner will get 100% of the prize money. Score will be adjusted for a higher ranking.

Once the writer reaches the lightweight writer's class, he/she will then have the privilege to receive direct orders from buyers. How well a writer does in competitions determines his rate for direct orders.

A writer have the potential to earn up to $4 per win under featherweight class,  $8-$16/win under  lightweight, $20-$40/win under middleweight class, and a hefty amount of $45-$90/win under heavyweight class. Payouts are done via Paypal.

Register now guys and see you in the competitions. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users