#1 bekapass

bekapass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Northwest

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:22 PM

I'm pretty much finished on my first novel and about to start sending out query letters, but I'm already working on my next project and would love to find a buddy who loves reading/writing YA Fantasy, and would be willing to give my current manuscript a quick once-over for any overarching issues, as well as someone who wants to share chapters of new projects and more. I am willing to critique full manuscripts and exchange chapters of WIP in return. Basically looking for long-term buddy. :) 

To read my query letter for more info about what I'm writing and a little bit of my writing style, check it out here. Also, I have several critiques on query letters available if you go to my profile and want to check out my critique style. 

Feel free to check out my query letter.  

#2 reynalocke

reynalocke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging
  • LocationUS South

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:46 PM

Hello.

I would love to work on you long term, I am beginning a YA dystopian at the moment and am seeking a critique partner. I read the description of Silver Wings, which sounds great, and I'd love to read it and/ or critique it... But I'd much rather work along with you on a new project if possible. I am a teenager, which I hope will not be a problem, but I am serious about writing and dedicated to finishing my current manuscript.

If you would like to work with me, my email is reynalocke@gmail.com.

Thanks!

#3 Brittany Astor

Brittany Astor

Lace, pearls and petticoats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationAustralia/New Zealand

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:37 AM

Hi Beka and Reyna,

I'm also looking for a buddy to work alongside while writing my YA historical fantasy novel.Happy to swap chapters, etc. or just write and chat and be online together and connect over our ideas.

Budding writer of historical YA fiction...

#4 ShiRoRey

ShiRoRey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationUS South

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:20 PM

Are you still looking? I have a YA Fantasy around 100k I'd like to possibly swap as well. If it's a good fit. Thanks! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users