Disclaimer

Photo
- - - - -

Beta reader needed for contemporary adult romance titled Forever Yours

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 WriterSteph816

WriterSteph816

Trying to get my book written then hopefully published :)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:37 PM

Hey, guys!

I'm in need of beta readers for my adult contemporary novel Forever Yours. It's 139 pages single spaced and 74, 896 words. 

Synopsis:
Savannah and Jacob Carmichael have weathered many a storm together, but the latest almost broke them when Jacob fell off the wagon just six months after they were married. Although Savannah knew of his father's Alzheimer's diagnosis, she still refused to condone his actions because her own past. Having your father love alcohol more than you and showing it by walking out on you when you were only twelve could scar a girl and scar her it did. With an ultimatum thrown his way, Jacob goes to AA as a promise to Savannah that ends up with her getting pregnant after their annual Halloween party. It was a blissful eight months of planning for their three 'ice cream scoops' arrival until the night of Jacob's birthday when Savannah goes into early labor. Will the death of one of their children be the catalyst in the destruction of the marriage or the salvation?

If interested, please DM me your email address. Thanks!  :smile: 

In exchange, I will read contemporary romances and thrillers (if I like the synopsises)

"You cannot be good all the time, you have to be good when it's time." Rene Angelil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users