#1 K_Stickrath

K_Stickrath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, published, unagented
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:Currently Available on #Amazon:

My first Middle-Grade Fantasy Book for Advanced, Independent Readers, FUNNY-FOOT & THE WOON OF BINK is available on #Amazon.

My second compilation of poetry A WORDCROW'S FRETWORK" is available on #Amazon.

My first book "HUM A FEW BARS...": A COMPILATION OF SHORT STORIES AND POETRY is available on #Amazon.

----

I have had several poems published in my hometown newspaper.

I have also been published on Poetry.com, with my poem, "A Haunting of Daffodils"

My work has also appeared in THE BLUE DIAMOND MYSTERY: A ROUND ROBIN EXPERIMENT and DESTINATION, OHIO --> also available on Amazon.com

Posted 02 June 2017 - 08:02 AM

A LITTLE RESISTANCE IS ABOUT TO GO A VERY LONG WAY!

61nHxdicA0L.jpg 

Folks, I couldn't have done this without your help.  Years in the making, a promise to generations past has now been kept. The paperback version is now available on #Amazon, with #Kindle Distribution coming soon (TBD). If you are interested in purchasing this book for yourself, please click any of the pictures or the Amazon hashtag link.  Thank you so much! ~KS

51enAFPq3fL.jpg

*Featuring fantastic cover art and illustrations from up and coming artist, Charisse 'Dadis' Melliza of http://www.dadisart.com/

*Please support #IndieAuthors by purchasing their books through reputable sellers.  Reviews are welcome!

#2 Monsmord

Monsmord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 June 2017 - 09:04 AM

Sweet!  Good going!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users