No replies to this topic

#1 David Nees

David Nees

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, published, self-published
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:"After the Fall: Jason's Story", is a full length novel in a post-apocalyptic time in Appalachian Mountains. It is now up on Amazon.

The sequel to "Jason's Tale", After the Fall: "Catherine's Tale, Part 1" and "Part 2" are on Amazon for pre-release; to be released in May, 2017 and June, 2017

Published in the following on-line journals:
    "Dead Guns Press"
    "A Thousand and One Stories"
    "Opening Line Literary 'Zine"

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:05 PM

Catherine's Tale Part 1 is available for FREE starting Wednesday, June 7. Catherine's Tale Part 2 comes out in ebook for on Friday, June 9 and is only $.99 for the weekend. The paperback will follow within a week. I hope you'll enjoy this two-part sequel to After the Fall: Jason's Tale. If you like the book, please write a review on Amazon. Reviews are one of the best ways for an author to increase visibility.

Attached File  AfterTheFall-Catherine's Tale-Part 1 ebook-email-large.jpg   25.51KB   1 downloads

Attached File  AfterTheFall-Catherine's TaleP2-ebook-email-large.jpg   25.48KB   1 downloads

David Nees                        ATF-FINAL.jpg   

Visit my website               After the Fall: Jason's Tale

My Amazon author page

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: free, ebook, post apocalyptic, self-publishing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users