• Members
  • Pip
  • 176 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:Not yet!

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:31 AM

Session 1

You know, the part in The Wizard of Oz where the Lion, Scarecrow and Tin Man go into the forest and see the sign, ‘I’d turn back if I were you?’ Every time I watched that movie with when I was a kid, I yelled at them to ‘turn back.’ I mean, why risk their life for a girl? And now, I’m risking my life for a girl. Not ‘just’ any girl but popular, smart, beautiful, and crazy Holly Vine Gardener.

If we never meet in preschool, I wouldn’t be waiting here for Dr. ‘Shrink’ Saunders, to ‘cure’ me.  Can a person actually get another person to ‘forget’ the last thirteen years? He is charging me parents $200 an hour; maybe he can do something. Joke - The thing is, I don’t want to forget Holly. I want to be with her, and she wants to be with me; psycho ward of not. 

A tall man wearing jeans and a Rolling Stones concert shirt walks out. The man’s comb over, thin wire rimmed glasses and slight bulging gut gives away his age, definitely mid 40’s. Man: Ryan? Ryan Mostley?

Seriously? He’s the doctor? I’m going to kill Mom. First, she’s dead for confiscating my phone and the car; second, for me being here.

[quote][list=1]

[list]

[*][sup][sub][s][spoiler]Lake Michigan[/spoiler][/s][/sub][/sup]

[/list]

[/list][/quote]

#2 lake

lake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 176 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging
  • LocationUS Midwest
  • Publishing Experience:Not yet!

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:34 AM

Sorry about the format - It looked totally different in the preview!!!

[quote][list=1]

[list]

[*][sup][sub][s][spoiler]Lake Michigan[/spoiler][/s][/sub][/sup]

[/list]

[/list][/quote]

#3 tsnyder

tsnyder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS West Coast

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:50 PM

First, I am no expert and new to this site.

Second, your character sounds like he may be new to the English language when he says: "Charging me parents" or "psycho ward of not."

Overall 

You know, the part in The Wizard of Oz where the Lion, Scarecrow and Tin Man go into the forest and see the sign, ‘I’d turn back if I were you?’ Every time I watched that movie with whenSlowly Read Aloud, does this sentence make sense? I was a kid, I yelled at them to ‘turn back.’ I mean, why risk their life for a girl? And now, I’m risking my life for a girl. Not ‘just’ any girl but popular, smart, beautiful, and crazy Holly Vine Gardener.sounds interesting..I do want to know more.

If we never meet in preschool, I wouldn’t be waiting here for Dr. ‘Shrink’ Saunders, to ‘cure’ me.  Can a person actually get another person to ‘forget’ the last thirteen years? He is charging me parents $200 an hour; maybe he can do something. Joke - The thing is, I don’t want to forget Holly. I want to be with her, and she wants to be with me; psycho ward of not. 

A tall man wearing jeans and a Rolling Stones concert shirt walks out. The man’s comb over, thin wire rimmed glasses and slight bulging gut gives away his age, definitely mid 40’s. Man: Ryan? Ryan Mostley?Is this a character that he is thinking about or knows?  Ryan Mostley? or is it some famous person that I do not know? LOL

Seriously? He’s the doctor? I’m going to kill Mom. First, she’s dead for confiscating my phone and the car; second, for me being here.Sounds like an entitled teenager. This part I like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users