Disclaimer

Photo
- - - - -

Critique Exchange - My Psychological Thriller for Anything!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LolaInSlacks88

LolaInSlacks88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Literary Status:published, unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:My first two novels were a high-fantasy pair published by Greyhart Press, called 'The Lineage of Tellus.'

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:30 AM

Hello there, fellow forum frequenters! I have a 165,000 word novel that I want to pare down to at least 120,000, but I'm having a hard time killing my darlings. The first draft was 215,000 words, so I made SOME progress, but I need that objective eye. My novel, STALKER/S, is a chimera of psychological thriller, post-apocalyptic, coming-of-age, and a smattering of LGBTQ. I can send a synopsis if you need to read more.

For my part, I have the time and am willing to read/critique anything you throw my way. I'm open-minded with no preferences (sounds like a Craiglist personal, doesn't it?). Maybe we could do a chapter by chapter exchange, or a certain amount of pages at a time?

Let me know if you're interested! Thanks :)

-L

#2 EmmaWest

EmmaWest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Literary Status:unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:some short stories published

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:01 PM

Hello! I was wondering if you're still looking for someone with whom to swap critiques? I like psychological thrillers and the rest of the description sounds interesting as well. For my part, I'm about to start a second draft of a crime/thriller. If you'd like, we can exchange first chapters and see if we like where that goes? 

cheers,

E

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)