• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:None... yet.

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:49 PM

Hello all,

I'm looking for a CP to review and provide feedback for the first twenty-five pages of my completed manuscript.  I'd like to identify any potential issues that might dissuade agencies from requesting the full manuscript, and an unbiased third-opinion would help.

This is a quest story set in an alternative medieval world, but without the elves/dragons/etc. 

Happy to chapter swap for any assistance. Thanks.

#2 Sreid

Sreid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationEurope
  • Publishing Experience:None, except for querying a sci-fi thriller and a previous version of book 1 in my fantasy series (didn't secure representation).

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:57 AM

I write fantasy, so I might be interested in swapping first chapters. But if we're a good match, I'd like to continue the critique partnership through to the end of our respective novels, not just the first 25 pages.

First, I'd like to know a bit more about your book and your story. Do you have a query letter and/or synopsis you could post to this site that I could read?

You can find both my query and synopsis on this site.

#3 kailam

kailam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, unagented
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Publishing Experience:Unpublished.

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:17 AM

Hi CMS1138,

I read your query and liked the voice and premise. I'm also writing a story set in an alternative medieval world but with no dragons, magic etc, so can give feedback on the world building aspect, as well as any plot holes, character psychology etc.

This is my current CP ad, if you're interested:
http://agentquerycon...ntasy-medieval/

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users