#1 mojicanpuertorican

mojicanpuertorican

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:12 AM

I'm seeking a short swap for at least the first two chapters of my story. Lately, many agents have like my work but have ultimately declined. They say they like where it's going but didn't fall IN LOVE with it. But I really want to know WHAT COULD IT BE?! So many agents have said the same thing, with no suggestions. I'll happy to read the first two chapters of your story for an analysis as well! I just need some insightful advice. My story is a contemporary YA that is somewhat edgy. Familiar stories to it are Thirteen Reasons Why and Lord of the Flies-ish. I'll read any genre you have. Just message me for those interested. Thanks!

#2 ak47

ak47

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:I am an Editor at a magazine and have been published in numerous online outlets

Posted 07 August 2017 - 02:36 PM

I'm interested in swapping if you're still looking for someone. I'm working on a contemporary YA as well. You can email me (alikaywood@gmail.com) or message me here if interested. 

#3 agriba

agriba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:42 PM

Sent you a message

#4 TM5

TM5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:31 AM

Hi, I'm willing to swap my first two chapters with you as well.  Message me, or email me at terimclennan5@hotmail.com.

Teri

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users