#1 JGettys7

JGettys7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Literary Status:unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:07 PM

Planning on participating in #IWSGPit Twitter Pitch on Thursday, July 27th and thought I would test out my hook here. I'm just glad I as able to get it under 140 characters:

The non-magical younger brother to a set of magical septuplets must hunt each of them down in a huge city, or risk becoming an only child.

#2 TheBest

TheBest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:I've just finished my first young and new adult Sci-fi novel, which I'm very proud of, and eager to get published. I've written two plays and a novella, self-published online.

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:37 PM

The non-magical younger brother to a set of magical septuplets must hunt each of them down in a huge city, or risk becoming an only child. (I like this. I like this A LOT. However, I don't know if it does your query justice. Explain why he must hunt them down. Maybe: The black sheep, non-magical younger brother to a set of magical septuplets must rescue his siblings from a magic-stealing maniac, or become an only child.)

Or maybe: The black sheep, non-magical younger brother to a set of magical septuplets is tested when his siblings are targeted by a magic-stealing maniac.

#3 JGettys7

JGettys7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Literary Status:unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 29 July 2017 - 09:38 PM

Thanks. I might use that for something else.

The one that got the most views and likes was this one:

"Having magical septuplets for older siblings is hard. But finding each of them before a murderer is going to be even harder."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users