No replies to this topic

#1 PaulFey

PaulFey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:I have been published in my school's literary magazines at Gordon College. I had two short stories in Vox Populi, and multiple poems in The Idiom. I also acted as the literary editor one year. Currently, I publish reviews of contemporary fiction on my blog. It has reviewed J. Robert Lennon and Hector Tobar, both of whom retweeted it from their Twitter accounts. I have self-published poems, short stories, and a novella called "An Arrest" about Beverly, MA, which I am looking to adapt into a short story. I have two short stories looking for a home currently. One is a piece of flash fiction called "Foresight" and the other is an approximately 4,000-word story called the "The Act of Translation." I also have a collaboration with a fine/street artist called "Holy Water" that I am looking to edit and publish as a zine.

Posted 07 August 2017 - 11:00 AM

Hi everyone, 

I've been trying to form an online community of contemporary fiction so I started by trying to find out how fiction writers have responded to Trump's presidency and it's unique qualities. Here's what I came up with: 

Political Fiction in the Age of Trump

It's by no means exhaustive, so let me know if you've written or read a piece that needs to be reckoned with and included! 

Thanks, 

Paul Fey 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users