#1 Icehvs

Icehvs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationEurope

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:10 AM

This book is the pain of my life. Really. I love it, but it is.

Now, after that amazing intro, let me explain my situation: I wrote a book a good year and a half ago. I thought it was finished with, editing, revisions done, but it's not. I want to do another round of it. But first, I'll have to do some assessment of the damage already there. What scenes will go, what scenes will stay. Storylines to rewrite. Overall, a pain. Especially for the 8th round.

Worst still that when it is all done, I want to put it through another round of test-readers. All you'd have to do is read the book and tell me how it's holding up. I think you guys here are familiar with the format, so I won't go into details. But the issue is, I've already exhausted my usual troops. So I'm recruiting new people who'd be willing to give this book a read around the beginning of September, maybe late August.

I cannot pay anyone, but I would be more than willing to return the favor and read anything you have.

#2 agriba

agriba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:38 PM

Could you post some information about your book?  Genre, audience, what you'd be looking to read in return.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users