#1 Kynan

Kynan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, unagented
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:17 PM

I recently created a growing database of hundreds of USA literary agents.

The great thing about about it is that it empowers you to query each agent with just one mouse click, making the process fast and easy. So there's no endless hours of cutting and pasting material into emails and sending them off.

If you're ready to start pitching your book to agents, I recommend you check it out. It will save you the time and hassle that usually goes with the querying process.

Here it is:

http://www.agentsleuth.com

#2 Springfield

Springfield

Find me at properediting.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • Literary Status:published
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:04 AM

I recently created a growing database of hundreds of USA literary agents.

The great thing about about it is that it empowers you to query each agent with just one mouse click, making the process fast and easy. So there's no endless hours of cutting and pasting material into emails and sending them off.

If you're ready to start pitching your book to agents, I recommend you check it out. It will save you the time and hassle that usually goes with the querying process.

Here it is:

http://www.agentsleuth.com

Uhm, as agents and agencies all have different guidelines, how would that work, exactly?

#3 RSMellette

RSMellette

I Have Many Skills.

• Group Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,193 posts
  • Literary Status:published, agented
  • LocationUS Southwest
  • Publishing Experience:The Xena Scrolls on-line and episode TV credit. I worked on the show for the first two years.
    Billy Bobble Makes A Magic Wand, Dec. 2014 Elephant's Bookshelf Press

Posted 25 August 2017 - 03:40 PM

You might want to look at www.agentquery.com the sister site to this one... it is an awesome tool that is updated regularly.

From Elephant's Bookshelf Press

51xExIpByyL._SS140_SH35_.jpg51n1zBAR2vL._SS140_SH35_.jpg

by R.S. Mellette

"WOW. That is the first word that comes to mind when I think about how I felt reading this book - WOW. I was so pleasantly surprised - oh, let's be honest, it was more like blown away!" -- Holy B. In NC, Amazon Review.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users