#1 JordanTheNinja

JordanTheNinja

The Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Literary Status:published, unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast
  • Publishing Experience:Published in a magazine.

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:26 PM

Hello!

It's been awhile since I've browsed through these forums; I really miss being on here! 

To get to the point, I just released my book via Amazon and am planning another book release sometime next year. I want to really build my online presence (and I mostly use Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to market and raise awareness) but I want to expand. I really want to become a better marketer for my books as they release. I don't plan on using Amazon forever, but I feel that they are a good starting point for getting my work out to the public. I've done the free book promos and such, but I'm definitely not up to where I could be in terms of marketing. Before I release this new book, I want to have some sort of established presence.

What media outlets/forums/etc. do you guys use to promote your stuff? I'm just wanting to take in some ideas and tips from people who have been doing this a lot longer than myself.

Thank you guys!

I am Jordan the Ninja, pleased to meet ya.

My first YA Fantasy book YOUTH available on Amazon: tinyurl.com/jk2kx6k 

Twitter: @JordanAdams1128

Instagram: @JordanAdams1128

“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney

#2 Faltho

Faltho

Wanderer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 175 posts
  • Literary Status:self-published, unagented
  • LocationUS South
  • Publishing Experience:Amazon best-seller; Playing Smarter, Using Math: The Traveling Mathematician's Guide to Playing the Lottery (Self-Published)

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:44 PM

I've heard a lot of people using http://noisetrade.com/

I believe it started more to promote music, but I know they include books as well now. You can give away the first couple chapters in order to build an email list and a much bigger audience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users