1 reply to this topic

#1 tiaxtati

tiaxtati

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Literary Status:unagented
  • LocationUS West Coast
  • Publishing Experience:Currently unagented, with plans to seek representation after one more draft. Have worked as copy editor for online publications as well as pop culture blogger.

Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:09 PM

Hello all!

I'm looking to swap the first 50 pages of my manuscript with another YA Fantasy writer, even sci-fi. This is hopefully my last round of editing--as I've had my book re-written and beta read numerous timesMy book is extremely diverse and follows an African American teen heroine in a YA FANTASY w/ specks of sci-fi. i'd say it's a bit of Shatter Me and X-Men meets Gossip Girl. I've been a copy editor various blogs and have beta read for YA genres like Contemporary and fantasy--sci-fi. Things I think are my strength in critiquing are character development, dialogue, pacing and narrative flow. I really like to help pull more emotion out of books! If you are the fun, insightful, sharp eyed and efficient critique partner I'm looking for please send me a message! I need you in my life.

If all goes well on the first 50 pages, maybe we can become long term critiquers!

#2 eevenson

eevenson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Midwest

Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:02 AM

I just messaged you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users