4 replies to this topic

#1 charllierain

charllierain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Southwest
  • Publishing Experience:I plan to self publish.

Posted 03 November 2017 - 03:22 PM

I have several WIPs that I would love to share with a critique partner. They all are romance with scifi/fantasy/paranormal elements.

#2 cchristie

cchristie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:Please comment on my query. Any advice is useful. Even if you simply say 'good' or 'bad'. Thank you so much!!!

Posted 03 November 2017 - 05:50 PM

If you want to send me a first chapter, I will send you mine and we can see if we're a good match. My email is cslc317 at gmail.

#3 WriterSteph816

WriterSteph816

Trying to get my book written then hopefully published :)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 31 December 2017 - 01:06 PM

I would really love to because I'm having very little luck finding a romance CP to swap with. The only thing is I'm in the hospital right now with several blood cloths so I can't get started right away... :sad: If interested my email is xdestin82x@gmail.com

"You cannot be good all the time, you have to be good when it's time." Rene Angelil

#4 SharonMorrisWagner

SharonMorrisWagner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 01 January 2018 - 06:12 PM

I’m on book #3. All are YA sci-fi/paranormal romances. I did get two partial requests for #2 but ultimately I think it’s just not unique enough (MC is one of the 4 horseman of the apocalypse trying to find redemption as a high schooler yet again and meets other MC who is kind of a Mary Sue despite my efforts LOL). I’m at about 20,000 words into #3 and it’s very very raw - literally writing and going and not looking back but I’m willing to swap with folks.
Wigwags@comcast.net

#5 WriterSteph816

WriterSteph816

Trying to get my book written then hopefully published :)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:03 PM

If you want to send me a first chapter, I will send you mine and we can see if we're a good match. My email is cslc317 at gmail.

My email is xdestin82x@gmail.com if you're still looking for a CP bc I still am lol.

"You cannot be good all the time, you have to be good when it's time." Rene Angelil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users