• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:24 AM

Hello guys

My name is pouty tips, jk jk
so i'm working on a comic, and i need help with one of the antagonists.
i feel like i'm not developing the character properly and i need your help.

the antagonist is Caleb, he is average height, he has brown hair and dark brown eyes.
he isn't very popular in school, and this ties to his insecurity issues of feeling invisible and being referred to as a loser, that word is like a trigger for him.

the protagonist is called sam, sam is the unpopular new kid, but he already had a childhood friend who went to the school, and he makes another friend, so he isn't alone like Caleb. 

How they met:
Caleb was bumped into at his locker, and he dropped his books and pencil case. sam who was passing by decided to help him pick up his stuff. 

sam begins to invite Caleb to eat lunch with him and generally he tries to include him, sam's friends don't really mind this strange new person and they are very friendly with Caleb.

but something happens and Caleb (insecurity issues) and he begins to get jealous of toby and overall, tries to replace him and push him out of the group. So he does things like dressing like him, cutting and dying his hair to look like sam, almost like he wants to become sam. 

but this area of the story is where i fall short, i'm having a hard time coming up with that something that drives Caleb of the edge and makes him get jealous of sam, or begin to blame sam for his position (dunno), and i'm also finding it hard dealing with the characters thought pattern, any ideas?

thank you all so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users