Illumen

Veteran Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:34 AM

Hi all, looking for someone to swap chapters with, haven't gotten my story fully read through by anyone yet so it would be cool to get all the way through if the chapter swapping goes well. My story is a 105,000 word fantasy, here is what I have for my query so far:

15-year-old Lance has a habit of disregarding his village's only law. He’s broken so many promises that the villagers would shove him in the slammer if they ever found out. There is one promise he’s always kept, though: to protect Dante, the kid whose family raised him. So when Dante disappears through a door coated in violet flames, Lance doesn’t hesitate to go after him—straight into a world in rebellion.

A group of teen rebels is the only resistance to an immortal tyrant they call the Omega, and Lance joins them in exchange for their help with finding Dante. Going through the magic door gave Lance the ability to wield two wicked black swords that can capture the souls of the Omega’s demonic followers. The Omega has been using dark magic to transform people into his single-minded followers ‘to prevent their need for purpose’, and the rebels let Lance know that only his swords have the magic to take the Omega down. Even though Lance just wants to get Dante and get out of there, stopping the tyrant seems worth a shot if it means freedom for the people on this world.

But the Omega is planning to transform all other worlds once he’s done with this one, and the magic of Lance’s swords is the key. One wrong step fighting this guy could mean the end for everyone Lance has ever known.

#2 Erevos

Erevos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts
  • Literary Status:unagented
  • LocationEurope

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:00 PM

Hello there!

Somehow your story reminds of Kingdom Hearts!

I'll happily swap chapters with you! I'm mostly interested in swapping the first 3.. well in my case Prologue+2 since most agents ask for first 3 chapters or 50 pages etc!

Let me know!

Oh, I forgot to mention that my story is also YA High Fantasy!

My Query http://agentquerycon...a-high-fantasy/ Let me know if you want me to look at yours. Will happily do so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users