#1 klnorton

klnorton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationUS Southwest

Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:08 PM

One of my critique partners and I have been chatting about beta reading, and how we both have a random list of people who we can ask to beta read, but it’s a messy process. We’re trying to streamline it by creating a sci-fi/fantasy beta reader pool of 30-50 writers. Basically for every beta read you request, you should beta read for someone else. Ideally everyone should get 3-5 beta reads when they post a manuscript with that many writers working to “earn” their own beta reads. Send me a message if you want more detailed information (karyne.norton@gmail.com). We’re getting everything set up now so we can kick it off after the new year. =)

~ Karyne Norton

Facebook: Karyne Norton

One reason that people have artist's block is that they do not respect the law of dormancy in nature. Trees don't produce fruit all year long, constantly. They have a point where they go dormant. And when you are in a dormant period creatively, if you can arrange your life to do the technical tasks that don't take creativity, you are essentially preparing for the spring when it will all blossom again. - Marshall Vandruff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users