Erevos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts
  • Literary Status:unagented
  • LocationEurope

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:23 AM

Hello everyone!

I'd like to swap the first few chapters (or even more) of my YA High Fantasy novel! 

The story is about a fifteen year old boy, a simple commoner, who trains inside a Guild of men blessed with magic. Think something like Game of Thrones meets Harry Potter, or if you like Fable with elements of Skyrim and Dragon Age.

I have no trouble reading anything, though I'd prefer something close to fantasy.

Thank you!! PM me if you are interested!

My Query http://agentquerycon...a-high-fantasy/ Let me know if you want me to look at yours. Will happily do so.

#2 Dinda-Maulidya

Dinda-Maulidya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationEurope

Posted 09 March 2018 - 11:36 PM

Hi there, have you found someone yet?

I'm also writing a fantasy novel (still struggling with deciding if it is YA or adult and might be towards epic fantasy). 

I would be very interested in swapping with my first chapter and also giving you my honest opinions. 

My story is about an only survival white elf that is taken to be a personal slave to a man who involves in the mass slaughter of her kind. 

It's like world of warcraft and witcher, in preference. 

If you're interested, you can send your story to my email (dindamaulidya9@gmail.com) or just PM, whatever you want. 

Thank you

#3 mojicanpuertorican

mojicanpuertorican

• Members
  • Pip
  • 145 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Southeast

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:15 PM

Hey there, I don't know if you need any chapter swaps anymore, but I'd be willing to do a swap, plus I love Fantasy. Although my story isn't fantasy, it's more of a paranormal mystery/ horror novel, so at least it has fantastical elements that you might enjoy? Plus, I've played some of those games you mentioned.  :biggrin: Let me know if you're interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users