No replies to this topic

#1 KitaCat

KitaCat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting, self-published, unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:I am self-publishing a vanity project, but I hope to get an agent and publish traditionally in the near future.

Posted 28 November 2017 - 01:53 AM

Hey, all!  New here and I do have a couple self-published works that I do simply for vanity that are available through Amazon and Barnes & Noble.  Since I started the project over ten years ago, it's a little rough at the beginning.  Look up The Truth about Heroes by Krista Gossett if you're interested.  I use the series not only to promote my ideas but also my growing skills as an illustrator with a comic book artist background.

Today, I'd like to specifically promote my campaign to release UnNamed.  I am using Publishizer, but I am also querying for agents regardless of the outcome.  If you are unfamiliar with Publishizer, it is basically crowdfunding in an attempt to net publishers' attention. If the campaign is not successful, I will dissolve it and allow an agent to help me find a better match.  So no cost to anyone who is interested unless I go through with a successful campaign and get it published.

So please check out https://publishizer.com/unnamed and see if this is a book you'll like.  It's an adult epic fantasy series (four books planned in total).  Thanks!

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fantasy, series

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users