Disclaimer

Photo

LOVE, CATS, AND ASSASSINS (Romantic Thriller) Will return Critiques, see post #6

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LEEALLAN

LEEALLAN

LEEALLAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:Published 7 magazine articles

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:53 PM

Hello friends,

This is my first attempt at a synopsis. I'd be happy to provide a critique of yours as well.
Thanks in advance,
Lee Allan

The President is about to meet Vladimir Putin and the Ukrainian president at Camp David to negotiate a peace treaty between the two
nations. Meanwhile, the FBI learn that the terrorist VESPID is back in the States. Thy try to rehire their former agent PETER TRUIMAN
to hunt down his elusive nemesis. But Peter and his children are in witness protection, ever since Vespid threatened their lives.
Peter can’t commit until he consults with them. He warns the FBI that the clandestine leader of The New Order of Assassins uses
Vespid’s speech pattern over the darknet.

Widowed, Peter wants to fall in love again, but he’s afraid of being hurt. Instead he adopts a mischievous rescue cat named SHRINK,
who becomes Peter’s confidante and sidekick. Shrink can’t speak, but Peter has mild PTSD, and he needs to talk to someone. They’re an
odd couple—Peter is meticulous, and Shrink wrecks his house. When cat breeder BRENDA BONIFLORA hires Peter’s detective agency to find
all her stolen Savannah tomcats, worth $90,000, her vivacious and quirky nature attracts him, and complements his grounded, steadfast
temperament.

She’s also smitten with him. Yet their attempts at intimacy are marred by miscommunication and mishaps. Brenda is eager for a physical

relationship, but Peter wants to know her character better first. She interprets this as a fear of commitment. They follow the clues
through Virginia, and find the thieves shot to death. Their mouths are stuffed with giant Asian wasps—Vespid’s calling card. He plots
to assassinate Vladimir Putin, and he colludes with a scientist who’s discovered a female sex pheromone for Savannah cats. Eight armed
terrorists will try to shoot Putin. They’ll also release the tomcats, which will be attracted to the powerful scent previously sprayed
on Putin’s garb. Inside each cat’s collar is a tiny bomb that Vespid will activate when a cat comes close to Putin. His assassination
on American soil would trigger intense hostilities with Russia.

Because Peter killed Vespid’s sister during a prior terrorist attack, Vespid wants revenge. He kidnaps Brenda and forces her to call
Peter. Vespid tells him to come alone and in secret or he’ll execute her. If Peter complies, he’ll blow his cover and endanger his
children. If he tells the FBI, the woman he loves could die. He decides to risk Brenda’s life and his own, accepts the FBI’s offer,
and helps with the manhunt. A chase ensues overland, on the Potomac, and through the Appalachians. Vespid disappears. But when he locks
up Brenda alone, she’s able to activate a hidden GPS tracker monitored by Peter. He enters the hideout, but is captured and tortured by Vespid’s thugs.

All seems lost. However, Peter’s bonds are chewed loose by Shrink—who’s a genetically altered victim of the scientist’s twisted
experiments. Meanwhile, the terrorists land their helicopters beside Putin’s cabin and release the tomcats. In the ensuing firefight
all terrorists are killed. The cats smell the pheromone and approach Putin. At the last moment, Peter frees Brenda. Aided by Shrink
and weapons concealed in Peter’s oversized cowboy boots, they overcome those terrorists still in the command center, and foil the

bomb plot. Vladimir Putin is safe, but Vespid escapes.

Brenda is reunited with her cats. She and Peter consummate their love. The morning after, Peter summons his courage and proposes.
Brenda is taken aback. She’d assumed they would have a more leisurely courtship. However she relents and joyfully accepts. On their
wedding day, one of Vespid’s gang, in disguise, delivers the flowers with a deadly snake contained in the box. Peter saves the day,
but the couple face the future knowing that Vespid is loose and still seeks revenge.

#2 galaxyspinner

galaxyspinner

Spinner of Galaxies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Northwest

Posted 30 December 2017 - 02:29 AM

Thanks for your feedback; it can be difficult to get people to critique a synopsis.

~~~

The President is about to meet Vladimir Putin and the Ukrainian president at Camp David to negotiate a peace treaty between the two
nations. Meanwhile, the FBI learn that the terrorist VESPID is back in the States. Thy (Spelling error) try to rehire their former agent PETER TRUIMAN
to hunt down his elusive nemesis. But Peter and his children are in witness protection, ever since Vespid threatened their lives.
Peter can’t commit until he consults with them (Is "them" his children, or the government?). He warns the FBI that the clandestine leader of The New Order of Assassins uses
Vespid’s speech pattern over the darknet. (This last point seems to come out of nowhere for me; I think it belongs in another paragraph)

Widowed, Peter wants to fall in love again, but he’s afraid of being hurt. Instead he adopts a mischievous rescue cat named SHRINK,
who becomes Peter’s confidante and sidekick. Shrink can’t speak, but Peter has mild PTSD, and he needs to talk to someone. They’re an
odd couple—Peter is meticulous, and Shrink wrecks his house. When cat breeder BRENDA BONIFLORA hires Peter’s detective agency to find
all her stolen Savannah tomcats, worth $90,000, her vivacious and quirky nature attracts him, and complements his grounded, steadfast
temperament.(Kind of a jarring change of tone, after the first paragraph; perhaps these more mundane points should come first, then the international intrigue can catch up to him afterward)

She’s also smitten with him. Yet their attempts at intimacy are marred by miscommunication and mishaps. Brenda is eager for a physical
relationship, but Peter wants to know her character better first. She interprets this as a fear of commitment. They follow the clues
through Virginia, and find the thieves shot to death (I had to backtrack to realize what you were talking about here; these paragraphs could benefit from some reorganization.). Their mouths are stuffed with giant Asian wasps—Vespid’s calling card. He plots to assassinate Vladimir Putin, and he colludes with a scientist who’s discovered a female sex pheromone for Savannah cats. Eight armed
terrorists will try to shoot Putin. They’ll also release the tomcats (I imagine that this makes more sense in the text; in this context, it seems very odd that there are eight shooters and a redundant, elaborate plot involving cat pheromones), which will be attracted to the powerful scent previously sprayed
on Putin’s garb. Inside each cat’s collar is a tiny bomb that Vespid will activate when a cat comes close to Putin. His assassination

Because Peter killed Vespid’s sister during a prior terrorist attack, Vespid wants revenge (Consider bringing this up sooner; it adds pathos to the plot). He kidnaps Brenda and forces her to call Peter. Vespid tells him to come alone and in secret or he’ll execute her. If Peter complies, he’ll blow his cover and endanger his children. If he tells the FBI, the woman he loves could die. He decides to risk Brenda’s life and his own, accepts the FBI’s offer,
and helps with the manhunt. A chase ensues overland, on the Potomac, and through the Appalachians. Vespid disappears. But when he locks
up Brenda alone, she’s able to activate a hidden GPS tracker monitored by Peter. He enters the hideout, but is captured and tortured by Vespid’s thugs.

All seems lost. However, Peter’s bonds are chewed loose by Shrink—who’s a genetically altered victim of the scientist’s twisted
experiments. Meanwhile, the terrorists land their helicopters beside Putin’s cabin and release the tomcats. In the ensuing firefight
all terrorists are killed. The cats smell the pheromone and approach Putin. At the last moment, Peter frees Brenda. Aided by Shrink
and weapons concealed in Peter’s oversized cowboy boots, they overcome those terrorists still in the command center(if there are terrorists remaining, you should consider rewording the sentence about how all terrorists were killed), and foil the

Brenda is reunited with her cats. She and Peter consummate their love. The morning after, Peter summons his courage and proposes.
Brenda is taken aback. She’d assumed they would have a more leisurely courtship. However she relents and joyfully accepts. (You could trim these details down) On their wedding day, one of Vespid’s gang, in disguise, delivers the flowers with a deadly snake contained in the box. Peter saves the day,
but the couple face the future knowing that Vespid is loose and still seeks revenge.

Are you an actress looking for a comedic monologue? Check out Lady Parts: 50 Monologues for Funny Actresses.

Critique my query: Buccaneers of the Wild Blue

#3 mindy24601

mindy24601

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 02 January 2018 - 06:11 PM

Hello friends,

This is my first attempt at a synopsis. I'd be happy to provide a critique of yours as well.
Thanks in advance,
Lee Allan

this is my first attempt to critique a synopsis, so i guess we even out ;) 

hope this is usefull

nations. Meanwhile, the FBI learn that the terrorist VESPID i find it a bit awkward that you capitalise vespid as a character but not the president or vlad putin. maybe that sentence isn't the best one to start with? maybe make it more general (just before a peace conference at camp david, the fbi learn...) is back in the States. Thy try to rehire their former agent PETER TRUIMAN or truman? just asking
to hunt down his elusive nemesis. But Peter and his children are in witness protection, ever since Vespid threatened their lives. sounds a bit cliche that last bit, maybe reword
Peter can’t commit until he consults with them. He warns the FBI that the clandestine is clandestine the right word? leader of The New Order of Assassins uses
Vespid’s speech pattern over the darknet what's a darknet? my guess is like vile in the old carmen sandiego, but i just might be showing my ignorance.

Widowed, Peter wants to fall in love again wait, what? what about the fbi? is this a side plot?, but he’s afraid of being hurt. Instead he adopts a mischievous rescue cat named SHRINK,
who becomes Peter’s confidante and sidekick nice.. Shrink can’t speak, but Peter has mild PTSD, and he needs to talk to someone. They’re an
odd couple—Peter is meticulous, and Shrink wrecks his house ha ha ha i love it. When cat breeder BRENDA BONIFLORA hires Peter’s detective agency to find
all her stolen Savannah tomcats what does this have to do with shrink? another side plot? new side plot needs new paragraph. and how does this all fit in with the fbi? doesn't flow. you need some transition, worth $90,000, her vivacious and quirky nature attracts him, and complements his grounded, steadfast
temperament.

She’s brenda, i assume. your paragraph breaks are off also smitten with him. Yet their attempts at intimacy are marred by miscommunication and mishaps. Brenda is eager for a physical
relationship, but Peter wants to know her character better first. She interprets this as a fear of commitment. They follow the clues what clues? you're jumping around
through Virginia, and find the thieves shot to death. Their mouths are stuffed with giant Asian wasps—Vespid’s calling card yuck. He plots
to assassinate Vladimir Putin, and he colludes with a scientist who’s discovered a female sex pheromone for Savannah cats. this sounds a little dan brown-ie Eight armed
terrorists will try to shoot Putin. They’ll also release the tomcats, which will be attracted to the powerful scent previously sprayed
on American soil would trigger intense hostilities with Russia. so i see they're all connected now, but you still need some more transition pieces in the beginning

Because Peter killed Vespid’s sister during a prior terrorist attack, Vespid wants revenge. oooooh nice He kidnaps Brenda and forces her to call
Peter. Vespid tells him to come alone and in secret or he’ll execute executions are public i think her. If Peter complies, he’ll blow his cover and endanger his
children. If he tells the FBI, the woman he loves could die. He decides to risk Brenda’s life and his own, accepts the FBI’s offer,
up Brenda alone awkward wording, and it seems a little stupid of him, if he's a terrorist mastermind, she’s able to activate a hidden GPS tracker monitored by Peter. He enters the hideout, but is captured and tortured by Vespid’s thugs. so it was a set-up? this makes them both sound a little bumbling

experiments. poor shrink!!!! Meanwhile, the terrorists land their helicopters beside Putin’s cabin and release the tomcats. In the ensuing firefight comma
all terrorists are killed. The cats smell the pheromone and approach Putin. At the last moment, Peter frees Brenda. I'm lost again about how this all fits in together. Aided by Shrink
and weapons concealed in Peter’s oversized cowboy boots, they overcome those terrorists still in the command center, and foil the

Brenda is taken aback. She’d assumed they would have a more leisurely courtship. However she relents and joyfully accepts. i feel this is now much more slowly-paced compared to what you were doing before On their
wedding day, one of Vespid’s gang, in disguise, delivers the flowers with a deadly snake contained in the box. Peter saves the day,
but the couple face the future knowing that Vespid is loose and still seeks revenge. aha nice. 

certainly sounds like an interesting read! watch your pacing and transitions. 

looking for critiques, if you're interested: http://agentquerycon...psis-critique/ 

#4 robertguitar

robertguitar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, published, unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast
  • Publishing Experience:I have published two personal essays in the New York Times, one of which provoked 465 reader comments and stayed in the top three emailed NYT articles for two full days. https://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/08/20/abandoning-the-work-i-hated/?_r=0

Posted 04 January 2018 - 11:37 AM

The President is about to meet Vladimir Putin and the Ukrainian president at Camp David to negotiate a peace treaty between the two nations. Meanwhile, the FBI learns that the terrorist VESPID I'm wondering if you might give VESPID some coherent objective that might humanize him. Maybe his world view makes some sense. A villain is always more interesting if he is not merely a madman or a sociopath is back in the States. Thy They try to rehire their former agent PETER TRUIMAN to hunt down his elusive nemesis. But Peter and his children are in witness protection, ever since Vespid threatened their lives. Peter can’t commit until he consults with them. This seems too minor a detail to include. He warns the FBI that the clandestine leader of The New Order of Assassins uses Vespid’s speech pattern over the darknet. ​I know what the darknet is but I have no idea of what a speech pattern is, or how one would use a speech pattern over the darknet.

Widowed, Peter wants to fall in love again, but he’s afraid of being hurt. Instead he adopts a mischievous rescue cat named SHRINK,who becomes Peter’s confidante and sidekick. Shrink can’t speak, but Peter has mild PTSD, and he needs to talk to someone. They’re an odd couple—Peter is meticulous, and Shrink wrecks his house. When cat breeder BRENDA BONIFLORA hires Peter’s detective agency to find all her stolen Savannah tomcats, worth $90,000, her vivacious and quirky nature attracts him, and complements his grounded, steadfast temperament. I like the love interest angle with the cats and cat breeder.

She’s also smitten with him. Yet their attempts at intimacy are marred by miscommunication and mishaps. Brenda is eager for a physical relationship, but Peter wants to know her character better first. Nice that this is reversed from the cliche. She interprets this as a fear of commitment. They follow the clues through Virginia, and find the thieves shot to death. Their mouths are stuffed with giant Asian wasps—Vespid’s calling cardIt's a little too coincidental that Peter's Savannah cat case just happens to connect to Vespid's plot. There has to be a reason for this, i.e. Vespid purposely wanted to lure Peter into the case. Otherwise it's a little forced. He plots to assassinate Vladimir Putin, and he colludes with a scientist who’s discovered a female sex pheromone for Savannah cats. I understand that "he" in this sentence refers to Vespid, but that's not entirely clear, especially since we've not seen anything from his point of view until now. 

Eight armed terrorists will try to shoot Putin. They’ll also release the tomcats, which will be attracted to the powerful scent previously sprayed on Putin’s garb. Inside each cat’s collar is a tiny bomb that Vespid will activate when a cat comes close to Putin. His assassination on American soil would trigger intense hostilities with Russia. Just a thought: it would be great if this cat methodology was somehow linked to Putin, as in, Putin really loves cats, or some such link.

Because Peter killed Vespid’s sister during a prior terrorist attack, Vespid wants revenge. He kidnaps Brenda and forces her to call Peter. Vespid tells him to come alone and in secret or he’ll execute her. If Peter complies, he’ll blow his cover and endanger his
children. If he tells the FBI, the woman he loves could die. He decides to risk Brenda’s life and his own, accepts the FBI’s offer, and helps with the manhunt. A chase ensues overland, on the Potomac, and through the Appalachians. Vespid disappears. But when he locks up Brenda alone, she’s able to activate a hidden GPS tracker monitored by Peter. He enters the hideout, but is captured and tortured by Vespid’s thugs.

All seems lost. However, Peter’s bonds are chewed loose by Shrink—who’s a genetically altered victim of the scientist’s twisted experiments. Meanwhile, the terrorists land their helicopters beside Putin’s cabin and release the tomcats. In the ensuing firefight
all terrorists are killed. The cats smell the pheromone and approach Putin. At the last moment, Peter frees Brenda. Aided by Shrink and weapons concealed in Peter’s oversized cowboy boots, they overcome those terrorists still in the command center, and foil the bomb plot. Vladimir Putin is safe, but Vespid escapes.

Brenda is reunited with her cats. She and Peter consummate their love. The morning after, Peter summons his courage and proposes. Brenda is taken aback. She’d assumed they would have a more leisurely courtship. However she relents and joyfully accepts. On their wedding day, one of Vespid’s gang, in disguise, delivers the flowers with a deadly snake contained in the box. I like the Garden of Eden symbolism. Peter saves the day,cliche but the couple face the future knowing that Vespid is loose and still seeks revenge.

In case you're interested, I'd love a critique: http://agentquerycon...shoes-synopsis/

#5 smithgirl

smithgirl

smithgirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Literary Status:emerging, published, unagented
  • LocationUS Northeast

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:13 PM

The President Obama? Trump? is about to meet Vladimir Putin and the Ukrainian president at Camp David to negotiate a peace treaty between the two
nations. Meanwhile, the FBI learn that the terrorist VESPID is back in the States. They try to rehire their former agent PETER TRUIMAN
Peter can’t commit until he consults with them. He warns the FBI that the clandestine leader of The New Order of Assassins uses
Vespid’s speech pattern over the darknet. I don't understand this last sentence. Is Vespid the leader of the NOofA? How are the NOofA related to Vespid?  I'm also not clear on what it means to use your speech patterns over the darknet.

Widowed, Peter wants to fall in love again, but he’s afraid of being hurt. Instead he adopts a mischievous rescue cat named SHRINK, who becomes Peter’s confidante and sidekick. Sidekick to what? What does Peter do that he uses a sidekick? Shrink can’t speak, but Peter has mild PTSD, and he needs to talk to someone. They’re an
temperament. This paragraph is interesting, but it feels out of place after the first paragraph. The story doesn't flow from the first paragraph to this one. I'm also unsure if Shrink is a real sidekick (as in an animal with super powers) or just an ordinary cat but Peter thinks of him as being a sidekick. 

through Virginia, It wasn't clear that Brenda is working with Peter. I thought she just hired him and he worked alone. and find the thieves shot to death. Their mouths are stuffed with giant Asian wasps—Vespid’s calling card. He plots to assassinate Vladimir Putin, and he colludes with a scientist who’s discovered a female sex pheromone for Savannah cats. What? Eight armed terrorists will try to shoot Putin. This sudden return to Putin seems out of place. They’ll also release the tomcats, which will be attracted to the powerful scent previously sprayed  on Putin’s garb. I thought Putin would be shot by the 8 terrorists. Do the terrorists shoot him and then the cats are also released as a backup? Inside each cat’s collar is a tiny bomb that Vespid will activate when a cat comes close to Putin. His assassination

Because Peter killed Vespid’s sister during a prior terrorist attack, Vespid wants revenge. This comes late. I would add this earlier, when you say that Vespid is Peter's nemesis.  He kidnaps Brenda and forces her to call Peter. Vespid tells him to come alone and in secret or he’ll execute her. If Peter complies, he’ll blow his cover and endanger his

experiments. Oh, all this time I've been wondering what happened to Shrink. You need to mention earlier that Shrink has been there all along -- that he's a real sidekick. And also that he's really some kind of special cat.  Meanwhile, the terrorists land their helicopters beside Putin’s cabin and release the tomcats. In the ensuing firefight
bomb plot. Vladimir Putin is safe, but Vespid escapes. The helicopter part onward is unclear to me.

Brenda is reunited with her cats. She and Peter consummate their love. The morning after, Peter summons his courage and proposes. Oh that was fast.
Brenda is taken aback. She’d assumed they would have a more leisurely courtship. Brenda agrees with me. :-) However she relents and joyfully accepts. On their
wedding day, one of Vespid’s gang, in disguise, delivers the flowers with a deadly snake contained in the box. Peter saves the day, How?

So your synopsis gives me a general idea of the story, but it jumps around too much. It doesn't read as a smooth progression of events. After the first paragraph, we seem to jump to unrelated personal information about Peter's life, then suddenly the Putin plot is back. It's difficult, but you need to interweave the assassin/terrorist stuff with the story of Peter and Brenda. The story needs to flow smoothly. Be sure that each element of the story is clear. I made comments throughout the synopsis. The book itself seems quirky and amusing, but it's not coming across as well as it should. Go back and really focus on making everything smooth. Synopsis writing is hard, so don't be discouraged. 

Can you please review my synopsis when you get a chance? Thanks! http://agentquerycon...evised-post-12/

#6 LEEALLAN

LEEALLAN

LEEALLAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Literary Status:just starting
  • LocationCanada
  • Publishing Experience:Published 7 magazine articles

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:14 PM

Thank you galaxyspinner, mindy24601, robert guitar, and smithgirl for your critiques! Here is a much revised version, based upon your comments. I'd appreciate any comments, and will reciprocate in turn.

Widowed Ex-FBI agent turned private investigator PETER TRUMAN is driven by two goals—fall in love again, and keep his children hidden from VESPID, the master terrorist who has vowed to kill them.

PRESIDENT TRUMP will meet VLADIMIR PUTIN and Ukrainian leaders at Camp David. Just before the peace conference begins, the FBI learns Vespid is in America, and tries to rehire Peter to hunt his old nemesis. Peter wants to help, but he and his kids are in witness protection—ever since he shot Vespid’s sister during a Chechen terrorist attack. Peter needs a week to consult with his children before committing, but he does warn that an obscure secret society of assassins uses Vespid’s telltale phrases over the Internet, and suggests boosting security at the summit.

Vespid plots to assassinate Putin, whose troops killed most of his family. Vespid colludes with a scientist who’s discovered a female sex pheromone for Savannah cats. Although armed terrorists will try to shoot Putin, their contingency plan is to release nine hard-to-find Savannah tomcats they stole. The cats will be attracted to the scent previously sprayed on Putin’s garb. Inside each cat’s collar is a bomb Vespid will activate when a cat comes near Putin, a renowned cat lover.

Meanwhile Peter adopts a mischievous rescue cat named SHRINK. Peter has mild PTSD, and needs to confide with someone, even if the cat can’t answer. Peter recognizes Shrink’s keen intelligence (the cat uses the toilet). They’re an odd couple—Peter is meticulous, and Shrink wrecks his house. Then cat breeder BRENDA BONIFLORA asks Peter to take on her case. Thieves have stolen all her Savannah tomcats, worth $90,000, from her Virginia acreage. Peter is enamored with her vivacious and eccentric personality. She admires him as a pianist, a fellow breeder (of butterflies instead of cats), and for his gentle nature. Brenda is eager for a physical relationship, but Peter wants to know her better first. She interprets this as a fear of commitment.

Yet their mutual attraction deepens into love as together—with Shrink in tow—they track down the getaway truck, and find GPS coordinates on a buried cell phone. They come upon the bodies of the murdered catnappers, whose mouths are stuffed with giant Asian wasps—Vespid’s calling card. Vespid spots the lovers via a hidden camera in the farmhouse, and can now take revenge on Peter. Vespid kidnaps Brenda. He uses her cell phone, and tells Peter to come alone and in secret or he’ll guillotine her. Peter risks both their lives by joining the FBI’s manhunt. A chase ensues overland, on the Potomac, and through the Appalachians. Vespid vanishes, and imprisons Brenda alone. Only then can she activate a hidden GPS tracker in her underwire bra, untraceable by Vespid’s metal detector.

Peter receives Brenda’s GPS signal. But the FBI’s convoy is delayed by a blown-up bridge. Peter can’t wait. He enters Vespid’s farmyard and is captured. Peter’s bonds are chewed loose by Shrink—who’s a genetically altered victim of the scientist’s twisted experiments—just as terrorists land helicopters beside Putin’s cabin at Camp David and release Brenda’s cats. In the firefight US forces kill the terrorists. But Brenda’s cats smell the sex scent and approach Putin. Aided by weapons concealed in his oversized cowboy boots, Peter and Brenda overcome the remaining terrorists in Vespid’s hideout and foil the bomb plot. Putin is safe, but Vespid escapes.

Brenda is reunited with her cats. She and Peter consummate their love. The morning after, Peter proposes. Brenda had assumed a leisurely courtship, yet she joyfully accepts. On their wedding day, Vespid’s crony delivers flowers with a deadly snake inside the box. Peter captures the snake with his butterfly net, but the couple face the future knowing Vespid still seeks revenge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users